Dining options

Owlhelm

I've just discovered that we have 50 Euros General Onboard Credit that I didn't know we were getting, and thought that rather than have it invisibly swallowed up by the service charge, it might be nice to treat ourselves to a visit to the a la carte restaurant.

Does anyone have any experience with the Club restaurant? What is the food and service like, and does it justify the extra charge? Menus would be welcome - indeed, regular menus would also be welcome!

Cheers

Martin.

Good for you.

I have always enjoyed the speciality restaurant visits, usually not very well frequented.

I have a copy of a menu but alas it it's size exceeds the maximum pdf file size.

Go on be a devil and spend your last OBC cent.

Ron

Good for you.

I have always enjoyed the speciality restaurant visits, usually not very well frequented.

I have a copy of a menu but alas it it's size exceeds the maximum pdf file size.

Go on be a devil and spend your last OBC cent.

Ron

Haha, I certainly intend to! Any chance you could email me the menu? Is it possible to send personal message so I can give you my email address?

M.

I've just discovered that we have 50 Euros General Onboard Credit that I didn't know we were getting, and thought that rather than have it invisibly swallowed up by the service charge, it might be nice to treat ourselves to a visit to the a la carte restaurant.

Does anyone have any experience with the Club restaurant? What is the food and service like, and does it justify the extra charge? Menus would be welcome - indeed, regular menus would also be welcome!

Cheers

Martin.

Defiantly. Use it in the Club restaurant! We always use our free dinners there.

Hopefully G.M.T. Can get you the menu. He has excellent information.

Edited by Salve

OK attached is the long awaited menu (would arrived earlier, but I had to go and get something to eat and wipe the dribbling away after reading the menu.

CC has a limit of 976.6 KB for uploading PDF files, my original file was 1.3 MB, so I copied it into a WORD document then saved it as a PDF file.

So sit back and let the dreaming start.

Ron

Club Menu.pdf

Cruisetrail,

Thank you very much for posting.

Ron,

Thank you very much for all your hard work in getting the menu online! Unfortunately, I'm sorry to say that my German is not good enough for me to understand it :o. Are the menus multilingual (unlike me), or do they have different menus by language?

Thanks again.

Martin