My Carnival Imagination Wedding

Just got off the Imagination today from my weekend wedding cruise!! We had a blast! We had 89 guests in total, with 51 of them being sailing. Everything went smoothly, mostly because I have been reading this board. it really helped me be prepared for the whole thing. If you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them!

Just got off the Imagination today from my weekend wedding cruise!! We had a blast! We had 89 guests in total, with 51 of them being sailing. Everything went smoothly, mostly because I have been reading this board. it really helped me be prepared for the whole thing. If you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them!

Welcome back,,

Yessssssssss a Brand New Bride.. Will U be written a Review and sharing pix with us????? Cant wait :)

Congratulations.

Do you have any tips or tricks for other brides on your ship or for your cruise line?q

Ack! Details! I'm getting married on the weekend cruise on this ship in April. Do you have any photos to share? How'd you like your ceremony space/coordinator/photographer? Did you book the DJ? Did you do a group wedding dinner in the restaurant later? Did you organize any events on the sea day?

I'm sure I'll have many more questions later!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi ladies!

I'm getting married on the Imagination on 11/9/12!

We are doing the Welcome Aboard wedding:)

Yay! Another Carnival Imagination bride! I hope you don't mind if I ask (harass) you for some feedback when you return. :D We're doing the Deluxe Romance on April 19.

Yay! Another Carnival Imagination bride! I hope you don't mind if I ask (harass) you for some feedback when you return. :D We're doing the Deluxe Romance on April 19.

Yes I will definitely post a review with pics. It's kind of nerve wrecking to plan something and put it in the hands of someone else to make it fabulous!

• 2 months later...
Ahhh! So very, very close! Best wishes for a beautiful, wonderful wedding! Please come back & write a review. I'm getting married on this ship in April.

Typed with my thumbs on a tablet

Haha! I was so excited that I forgot about the post just above where you said you'd write a review. :o I'm not harassing you, I promise!

• 3 months later...

I've seen your post on these boards before but I didn't know you were Carnival Imagination bride also. I would love any tips you have to offer. I'm having a hard time deciding on the location for the ceremony and reception because the pictures they sent me are not good. Do you have better pictures? Please please help me. Thank you!

Haha! I was so excited that I forgot about the post just above where you said you'd write a review. :o I'm not harassing you, I promise!

Good Morning Ladies!

I got an email this morning from this board and I realized I hadn't been on here to provide my review. I'm at work so I may need to break it up in pieces. First let me say my overall experience with Carnival was wonderful. We did run into a few hiccups from Group Dining, but the wedding team was Fabulous. My ceremony took place in the Shangri-La Lounge and the reception was in the Disco Club. My husband and I arrived at the Port Separately, too keep him from seeing me before the ceremony. My Wedding Coordinator took me thru the VIP lounge and up to our room. Since we were travelling with our kids, we had adjoining rooms. I requested ahead of time to have my mother's room available so I could dress in there. The Wedding Coordinator and Officiant came to the room and gave me a brief overview of my Wedding Outline, then they took the wedding party to the lounge for a rehearsal. Once I was ready and we were running ahead of schedule, they sent the photographer to my room. Rusty was AWESOME!!! He came in singing and really calmed my nerves. (too calm because I forgot my husbands ring in the room) He took a lot of different shots of me and my children. I was instructed to stay in the room until the WC came back to get me. She assured me everyone knew what to do and to follow my father's lead.

Thank you for taking the time to start your wedding review. I am getting married on Carnival Imagination and I can't wait to see pictures. I am considering the Shangri-La Lounge for my ceremony and disco room for my reception so any pictures you have would help a lot. Look forward to hearing from you.

Good Morning Ladies!

I got an email this morning from this board and I realized I hadn't been on here to provide my review. I'm at work so I may need to break it up in pieces. First let me say my overall experience with Carnival was wonderful. We did run into a few hiccups from Group Dining, but the wedding team was Fabulous. My ceremony took place in the Shangri-La Lounge and the reception was in the Disco Club. My husband and I arrived at the Port Separately, too keep him from seeing me before the ceremony. My Wedding Coordinator took me thru the VIP lounge and up to our room. Since we were travelling with our kids, we had adjoining rooms. I requested ahead of time to have my mother's room available so I could dress in there. The Wedding Coordinator and Officiant came to the room and gave me a brief overview of my Wedding Outline, then they took the wedding party to the lounge for a rehearsal. Once I was ready and we were running ahead of schedule, they sent the photographer to my room. Rusty was AWESOME!!! He came in singing and really calmed my nerves. (too calm because I forgot my husbands ring in the room) He took a lot of different shots of me and my children. I was instructed to stay in the room until the WC came back to get me. She assured me everyone knew what to do and to follow my father's lead.

I've seen your post on these boards before but I didn't know you were Carnival Imagination bride also. I would love any tips you have to offer. I'm having a hard time deciding on the location for the ceremony and reception because the pictures they sent me are not good. Do you have better pictures? Please please help me. Thank you!

Hi there fellow Imagination bride! I do have some photos I can send or post here. I'll do that when I get back to my computer, probably in a day or two.

How many guests will you have? We're at 27. I really want the Library, but we might end up in one of the lounges.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yay......pictures!!! Can you email me at c_coxfreeman25@yahoo.com. I'm estimating a total of about 50 guest but so far only 20 are booked on the cruise. Even most people know about the cruise, I'll be sending out my official save the dates in two weeks, so we shall see!

Hi there fellow Imagination bride! I do have some photos I can send or post here. I'll do that when I get back to my computer, probably in a day or two.

How many guests will you have? We're at 27. I really want the Library, but we might end up in one of the lounges.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Archived