Solo on the Getaway May 9th, 2014

Smiley7863

I am going solo on on the Getaway on May 9th, 2015 for a 7 day cruise. Is there anybody else going solo on this cruise? I am not sure if I can post this here or if there is another board to post at.

I would like to know if anybody has done a solo on the Getaway and what there experience was. Do they have a Meet and Greet for solo passengers? What other perks are there?

Thanks for any info you can give and let me know if you are going :)

Edited by Smiley7863

I am going solo on on the Getaway on May 9th, 2015 for a 7 day cruise. Is there anybody else going solo on this cruise? I am not sure if I can post this here or if there is another board to post at.

I would like to know if anybody has done a solo on the Getaway and what there experience was. Do they have a Meet and Greet for solo passengers? What other perks are there?

Thanks for any info you can give and let me know if you are going :)

There will be gatherings and activities for solo travelers. You will find information on them listed in the Freestyle Daily that will be delivered to your cabin each evening.

The best bet for you to meet others on your specific cruise would be for you to join in and participate in the Roll Call for your sailing here on Cruise Critic.

The first meeting isn't in the solo lounge, its in the Sunset bar. Lots of solos don't stay in the studios so its convenient to get them all together in a public place.

Best part of attending that first meeting - solo host handed out a schedule for the entire week for where she would be and where the solos could attend events together.