Constellation-Transatlantic, Sept 7

Blazerboy

Welcome aboard. We're on the same cruise. Check the roll call section of Cruise Critic where there's a group of us that have signed up already. Try this address: http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=927093444&f=9243096327&m=9303000437

There's also a Cruise Critic Party that you can sign up for at Celebrity's website.

What cabin are you in? We're in 9201. Are going to England early? We're going in a week early to enjoy the countryside.

Dave and Elaine

Transatlantic sailing on the Constellation

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;9;7;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000drinkin_md_wht.giflickin_food_md_wht.gif

Welcome Blazerboy, check out the thread referenced above and join in the fun!

About Constellation's specialty restaurant, it's called Ocean Liners and if interested I'd suggest booking a reservation as soon as you board the ship. Good food, great service, a great way to celebrate a special occasion or to be pampered a little more on top of everything else Celebrity does... Incredible! Food is mostly prepared tableside and it is a fun thing to do at least once on a cruise.

Steve and Patrick

Blazerboy: Read all 10 pages of the roll call and you will get a flavor of the group (over 145). Lots of diversity. Many of us will be in Dover a night or two before and are planning a pub crawl. Check it out. When are you flying over? Michael

MDZ

O.k, me being a computer wiz (NOT!), I just found the replies to my first post, but not until after I found the rollcall tread. Thanks for the warm welcome. We're in 6116. I'll start posting over there.

Andrew

Blazer Boy

blazerboy, i can send you photos of the oceanliners restaurant, its staff, and its cuisine, if you would like them.

chellie8cupid.jpg

Festivale 1988

Carnivale 1992

Royal Majesty 1993

Celebration 1997

Mercury Panama Canal 2000

Galaxy Transat 2001

Pacific Princess BDA 5/26/02

Constellation Transat 10/02

Horizon San Juan-NYC 4/03

Constellation Transat 10/03

Horizon Western Carib; Panama 12/19/03