Egypt overnight tour Jun. 2016

David_A

Has anyone recently made a private excursion in Egypt? If so, what is your recommendation for an overnight trip? We will be onboard the Sirena in Jun. 2016 and looking for an overnight tour start in Alexandria 17 Jun. and end in Port Said 18 Jun. 2016.

Thanks for help.

David

Has anyone recently made a private excursion in Egypt? If so, what is your recommendation for an overnight trip? We will be onboard the Sirena in Jun. 2016 and looking for an overnight tour start in Alexandria 17 Jun. and end in Port Said 18 Jun. 2016.

Thanks for help.

David

Just a caution if leaving the ship and rejoining at a different port you need to get Oceania's permission in advance.

I've been informed by Oceania that you are required to notify the ship's Purser shortly after boarding the cruise of your plans to overnight off-ship.

Edited by ksmshady

I recently sailed on Oceania Cruise and stopped in Egypt on April 20, 2016. I had used Ramses AKA Ramasside Tours three times before and had wonderful private tours from Prot Said & Safaga.

For our Port-said and Safaga Trips, we have contracted with Abo Gazia of http://www.ramassidetours.com. He is well reviewed on CC, TA and has been exceptionally responsive.