is OCTOPUS Sailing gone?

sanjay

tried to book something for our sailing on Celebrity in 2 weeks however their number is out of service and no emails ..... i guess i should take this as a hint....but just wondering

we did Jolly Pirates a year ago and enjoyed it .... but also felt they were too many kids for us

We have received two emails from him in the last few weeks although I have had to resend the email twice before he responded the second time. We are booked on a sailing trip with him at the end of March. He gave us 2 numbers to call him: 59333739 or 5864281. Maybe try emailing him again and use a brief subject title. Good luck!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can we do that as a half day tour and still hand out at one of the beaches nearby? Any recommendation for a beach to go after this, not too far away? Thanks!

Yes, very easily. The Octopus departs from Palm Beach. MoomBa is a great place close by for you to relax after your excursion. http://www.moombabeach.com/component/

• 1 month later...

We just did Aruba for a week, and this was really a great trip on the Octopus. Only 11 signed up, so we had lots of room. Breakfast breads and rolls early on, and a fine lunch later. Took the morning trip..............

We usually are there for just the day on a cruise ship, and have been 4 times that way. Decided to do my wifes birthday for a week, and will go back for 2 weeks next time. Some really great restaurants around the high rise area too.......................baffles:D

Archived