Reef shoes - purchased where in adelaide

Hi B,B & C

Sorry I can't answer specificly about Adelaide, but we got ours at Big W (they had adults and childrens and were around $10.00-$15.00), they don't have them all the time so it's the luck of the draw with this option, this time of year may be difficult.

We also got a pair from our local BCF store, don't know if they have this chain in SA. (They were a little more expensive at $19.99 but appear to be better quality).

Looking forward to meeting you onboard:)

Hey jenny,

thanks for your info.

I've got my feelers out but if we can not get reef shoes. we will have to depend on "crocs"

Yes! it will be nice to meet you onboard also. Do you have children with you?

Our grand daughter will be 13yrs

B&B&C

For those lovely CC's in Southern Adelaide...where did you purchase your reef shoes please

what type and cost?

adults & childrens

thank you

B&B&C

Hi B & B & C,

Try Rivers. They have a shop at Harbourtown that I am aware of, but probably have one closer to you as well.

I got a suitable pair there some time ago. Not sure if they still stock them, but worth checking out.

Happy shopping...

Mark.

Hey jenny,

thanks for your info.

I've got my feelers out but if we can not get reef shoes. we will have to depend on "crocs"

Yes! it will be nice to meet you onboard also. Do you have children with you?

Our grand daughter will be 13yrs

B&B&C

We only have one 9yo son who is very excited. I bet your granddaughter is looking forward to it too, Has she cruised before?

For those lovely CC's in Southern Adelaide...where did you purchase your reef shoes please

what type and cost?

adults & childrens

thank you

B&B&C

We got ours from Big W but you can also get them from K Mart $10 a pair, hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Just letting those folks living south of Adelaide that Cheap as Chips at Seaford still have a splattering from summer stock of aqua/reef shoes available. So if your looking for them, that's where they are!

many children's

a few ladies and

only a few men's

B&B&C

Just letting those folks living south of Adelaide that Cheap as Chips at Seaford still have a splattering from summer stock of aqua/reef shoes available. So if your looking for them, that's where they are!

many children's

a few ladies and

only a few men's

B&B&C

Amazing what you can find in Cheap as Chips. I go there everytime I am in Adelaide, down at The Bay. Wish they had them in NSW. Glad you found them, and bet they were reasonably priced too.

Also you can try any boating place....and from my experience better quality and ALOT more comfortable!!! Ok and they are around $20.00 also they have snorkle gear...but I cant compare prices as only ever brought snorkle gear there...

Archived