NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

Nice - found you two - it was nice meeting you too - I am sure we will be sharing another cruise soon - too bad you won't be on the Navigator 2/23 -- it'll be fun going around New Orleans after the cruise!!

I am sure your prime rib came out super deeelish too -- we did honeybaked spiral ham -

carol

I agree!

No prime rib today.

Karen made split pea soup with left over ham. We'll kinda munch on that all day. I've been sick and can't taste anyway.

What did you guys do last night?

We watched tv, and had a little champagne with my FIL. Karen made those little hot dogs rolled up in cressent dough (I love those things!), and hot wings. She was asleep by 11. I made til around 12:30.

Very very quiet NY's Eve - after many yrs of being with friends and family, stayed home this yr - it was NICE... not hectic just relaxed.... we also had soup with leftover ham but I had black eyed peas for good luck, so they say, but guess i'd have to be from the South! ha!ha! I made a beef roast, corn bread, potato salad but NY's Eve I just did Chinese take out from our fave restaurant - so that worked. Now it's back to my regular lazy days - I love those hotdoggies too - and I love chicken wings, had those Christmas time - I use a mix - buffalo wings ... hope you are feeling better... carol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Where is everybody? Janice, Sharks are 6 wins and no loses!

Everyone headed to superbowl partys this Sunday? Lets go 49ers!

Hi - Janice was asking for your email addy - if you want to share it - you can email me and I'll give you hers....

carfieldtnepo at Comcast dot net

Been slow these days - my Mom passed recently so I am sad but doing ok -

miss everyone here but understand how things can slow down! HI to Karen!

Carol

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Boy, everbody is sleepin here.

You woke me up - guess no one is from Nor-Ca... ha!ha! been busy traveling - so far 4 cruises since Feb and 2 coming up in Oct -- plus Hawaii in 1-1/2 weeks - lots of mini escapes since Hubby retired.

Corkey Carol

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the wake up call its been awhile. So I'm checking in for Northern California I see you are from SOCAL

Yvonne, I just saw your CC name and wanted to say Aloha! Hope all is well with you and your family! Have a wonderful EASTER!

• 8 months later...
Thanks for the wake up call its been awhile. So I'm checking in for Northern California I see you are from SOCAL

I just saw this.... HiYA !! been a while - miss you - hope you and Janice read this - of course I can contact Janice anytime but Yvonne, I lost your email addy... Hope you and yours are well ..

Corkey Carol

I just saw this.... HiYA !! been a while - miss you - hope you and Janice read this - of course I can contact Janice anytime but Yvonne, I lost your email addy... Hope you and yours are well ..

Corkey Carol

It has been a long time Carol glad to hear from you. Well you can see by my signature our last few cruises. We are booked in September on the Carnival Dream out of New Orleans. We've never cruised out of Nawlins so we are really excited. All is well with us just preparing for Christmas. Best to you my cruise friend.

HI Yvonne - been to Nawlins once on a land trip with hubby and another couple in the mid 90's - We LOVED it -- then we sailed from Nawlins Feb 2013 on the Navigator - after the 7 day cruise, Narce and I stayed for another 5 days going around New Orleans for 2 days then Baton Rouge area for another 3 days - we love the food and just driving around looking at the sites - you will enjoy it - in case we lose touch here, my email is:

carfieldtnepo at Comcast dot net

I will have cataract procedure done on my left eye dec 23, had the right eye done 2 weeks ago so I can't wait to get the other eye FIXED... ha! ha! but I won't be reading or on the computer for a while.

So glad we reconnected again - need to email Janice ...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!! Corkey Carol