Viking Rhine Getaway - Viking Dailies

TravelBugM

Getting excited for our upcoming Rhine Getaway with Viking.

Anyone that's been on this cruise, Basel to Amsterdam, willing to share details of their Viking Dailies?

Would really help our planning.

Thanks

Last December we took this cruise - also Basel to Amsterdam - mainly for the Christmas Markets but found the itinerary itself just fabulous. And I don't imagine much will change on the non-CM sailings!

I've scanned the first page of each Viking Daily - its filled with the daily time schedule.

I enjoy the Viking Daily - filled with info about the port, local info, etc. but I didn't scann all of that! If you're like me, you mainly eant to know ahead of time, the schedule of events - so that's what I scanned!

4 attached - next 4 in following post.

1969007015_Day1Saturday.jpg.0efb2f4d5ddd8b0b9219b35a0b511110.jpg

1340859836_Day2Sunday.jpg.eb74100a941a34a67cd7b23db4cf2d88.jpg

616940894_Day3Monday.jpg.4292e935f06b9b5cae36ff20138d4978.jpg

1878940144_Day4Tuesday.jpg.0e0b30686d26074f5cde3e7dc248428d.jpg

Dear FotoPeg,

I am very happy to see the dailies. However, problem is that it is too small. Even after trying to open the attachement and printing it, I still cannot read anything.

Could you kindly email me please? I hope you don't mind. My email address is anandaindonesia at yahoo dot com.

Thank you very much for your kind help.

anandaindonesia ~ sorry about that! I should have sent one and checked it out before I sent all!!! Will gladly e-mail them to you.

But one problem for others - we are leaving in about 5 hours for a non-cruise trip to Ireland - will be returning June 19th. If anyone else would like the dailies could you share them by e-mail?

Thanks much!

Thanks Peg so much and yes, please email them as my aging eyes cannot see the tiny print.

michellerowe(at)rogers.com

Thanks so much

Where in Ireland are you off to? It's a beautiful country. Fabulous people. And the scenery is spectacular. Watch out for the sheep. First one to spot a sheep each day is to yell "sheep" and the other buys the first round!

Just re-read the post.... Peg - If you don't have time, anandaindonesia, could you please email me the dailies? Thanks

Edited by TravelBugM

anandaindonesia ~ thanks SO much for forwarding everyone!!!

TravelBugM ~ YES! - this forum is fabulous for sharing info!!! I also enjoy knowing details beforehand so I can plan - and then change plans when we feel like it!!!

I don't know why Viking doesn't offer the first page of the dailies for those of us who enjoy planning!! Now that their itinerary books are available on line maybe its time to "bug" them about the dailies!!

OK, time to turn of the computer and think "Ireland"!!

TravelBugM & anandaindonsia ~ thanks SO much for forwarding the dailies!!! And both of you have great trips!!!

I'm sitting here finishing bk in Castlebar, Ireland catching up on E-mailed and SO happy - arrived yesterday but still had time to locate the grave of my Great, Great Grandparents!!! Still more family "digging" to do but happy already!!!