Conundrum

We are booked on Radiance on Nov.29 '14 and was thinking about a B2B...the only cruise I can find before our 29th sailing is a 17 nighter Fremantle-NZ-Sydney on Nov.5th...that means it would be back in Sydney on 23rd. There is only 1 cruise listed in RCCL listings...most sites list the 5th and 29th sailings....the 23rd sailing(? ? ? ) it is not listed on the Fishy site, the 2 Go site or any Aussie cruise site.

WHERE IS RADIANCE FOR 6 NIGHTS......23rd until the 29th?

We are booked on Radiance on Nov.29 '14 and was thinking about a B2B...the only cruise I can find before our 29th sailing is a 17 nighter Fremantle-NZ-Sydney on Nov.5th...that means it would be back in Sydney on 23rd. There is only 1 cruise listed in RCCL listings...most sites list the 5th and 29th sailings....the 23rd sailing(? ? ? ) it is not listed on the Fishy site, the 2 Go site or any Aussie cruise site.

WHERE IS RADIANCE FOR 6 NIGHTS......23rd until the 29th?

if you do a google search it does a 7 night performing arts cruise from Sydney, i cant provide the link as it takes you to a TA

We dont see many charter cruises down here. They are more themed cruises and usually more expensive than normal , as they add on a lot of extras.

The first charter cruise I came across was on Vision of the Seas in Alaska. General Motors had chartered the entire ship for the cruise after us . It was a reward cruise for the top salespeople from all the GM franchise dealers in America.

We dont see many charter cruises down here. They are more themed cruises and usually more expensive than normal , as they add on a lot of extras.

The first charter cruise I came across was on Vision of the Seas in Alaska. General Motors had chartered the entire ship for the cruise after us . It was a reward cruise for the top salespeople from all the GM franchise dealers in America.

They still have similar charters, just not so often the whole ship - but then we don't have so many sailings either.

The past few local cruises I've had have had charter groups onboard as well.

I only mentioned charter after reading the first post in this cruises Roll Call.....

"Looking to find who else will be going on this charter for Musical Theatre and Opera lovers!" It also explains the lack of its 'common' listings via TAs

Thanks MicCanberra...fly out in the PM tomorrow, to San Francisco for a drive to Seattle for Solstice on the 29th...getting short now!

I only mentioned charter after reading the first post in this cruises Roll Call.....

"Looking to find who else will be going on this charter for Musical Theatre and Opera lovers!" It also explains the lack of its 'common' listings via TAs

Thanks MicCanberra...fly out in the PM tomorrow, to San Francisco for a drive to Seattle for Solstice on the 29th...getting short now!

Very jealous, I must say.:D

...fly out in the PM tomorrow, to San Francisco for a drive to Seattle for Solstice on the 29th...getting short now!

See you in Seattle - we fly out to Vancouver tomorrow morning & will be in Seattle to board Rhapsody on 29th :D

Happy cruising

MrWalker...we got chucked off Rhapsody...Some antiquated law called Jones Law! We had booked Rhapsody and then Radiance on the 12.09.14 back to Hawaii. Jones Law forbids starting and finishing in a US port on consecutive cruises!! RCCL picked it up so were told cancel one, we cancelled Rhapsody, and jumped ship to Solstice for the same date. Still looking forward to Alaska....anyhow we get there...:D

MrWalker...we got chucked off Rhapsody...Some antiquated law called Jones Law! We had booked Rhapsody and then Radiance on the 12.09.14 back to Hawaii. Jones Law forbids starting and finishing in a US port on consecutive cruises!! RCCL picked it up so were told cancel one, we cancelled Rhapsody, and jumped ship to Solstice for the same date. Still looking forward to Alaska....anyhow we get there...:D

So do you know how long you have to leave between each cruise?

As long as you disembark from one and board another it is alllowed.:D

G'day Mic

Thanks, but isn't that exactly what retyredgreynomad was trying to do? they were different ships.

Maybe I'm just a bit thick at the moment.