Spa on Breakaway

You can buy a one-day pass. That's what we did. They only sell them for port days. They run out fast, so I recommend going when they do the spa tours on embarkation day and getting one right away. They make you pick your day when you purchase the pass. We loved ours, and it is probably something we'd do again.

One thing to watch out for. Since the ship is so new, not all the crew know the right answers yet. We had one spa crew member tell us that single day passes were on sale on embarkation day and would sell out quickly, and one tell us that we had to get them the day we wanted to use them. The first one was right. If you get two different answers, speak up! We did, and we got our passes on embarkation day, and all was well.

I can't remember off the top of my head what the cost was. $50 a person I think? Included was use of the pools, saunas, heated loungers, and salt room. They have water (plain and cucumber) and teas available there as well. It was practically empty the day we went, we were there in the afternoon, left for dinner, then returned that evening, and there were only a handful of people there both times. The heated loungers were divine!

It was 199- for the whole week. When the pool area gets crowded....and it will- the spa was an amazing getaway. The spa is also open until 10pm. You can go as often and for as long as you like.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Archived