Brisbane City Cat...can we do it?

We will be arriving to Brisbane on RCI Legend of the Seas in January. Our post cruise hotel is in the CBD very close to the Eagle Street pier ferry terminal.

My question is this, is it feasible to catch the city cat from Bretts Wharf near the cruise terminal to Eagle Street?? We will only have one large suitcase each, and one small carry on.

Would you recommend this way to get to the CBD? or would it just be easier to catch a cab or call an Uber ride?

TIA for your suggestions.

Tutu

It would be easier with Uber, if you are catching the City Cat during the morning commute as they do get very full with workers going to work. I would use the City Cat to see our beautiful city via the river and also take it at dusk and it is even more beautiful

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We will be arriving to Brisbane on RCI Legend of the Seas in January. Our post cruise hotel is in the CBD very close to the Eagle Street pier ferry terminal.

So long as your luggage is no trouble, I would definitely do the ferry. I seem to recall it takes about 30 minutes.

It's the cheapest, and one of the best, excursions you'll get in Brisbane. Unless it's raining.

Edited by SinbadThePorter