Big Red boat question

They had both three and four-day itineraries...we did a three day and added 6 at Disney after ours.

I purposely chose the three rather than four day as it was my husband's first cruise and we weren't sure if he'd like it. We left Port Canaveral and stopped at Nassau, then the 'private island', then back to Port Canaveral...no sea days.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
They had both three and four-day itineraries...we did a three day and added 6 at Disney after ours.

I purposely chose the three rather than four day as it was my husband's first cruise and we weren't sure if he'd like it. We left Port Canaveral and stopped at Nassau, then the 'private island', then back to Port Canaveral...no sea days.

That's similar to how I remember it. I was only 6 years old at the time, but I think we did Port Canaveral, Nassau, and Freeport. I personally remember nothing about Freeport, so it could have easily been a private "island" and not the main town. Wow, it doesn't look like the itinerary changed too much from 1989-1997.

• 3 weeks later...
To those that have sailed on a Big Red Boat, how many nights where there standard cruise? I salled three times on the SS Oceanic and can't be exactly sure if it was three or four nights. Trying to add up my days at sea count and want to be accurate. Thanks!

The Big Red Boat was my first cruise. I was travelling with my sister who was a guest performer with the line and we did a 3 night cruise on the Oceanic and a 4 night cruise on their second ship, the name escapes me now. We had a great time on that cruise :rolleyes:

The Big Red Boat was my first cruise. I was travelling with my sister who was a guest performer with the line and we did a 3 night cruise on the Oceanic and a 4 night cruise on their second ship, the name escapes me now. We had a great time on that cruise :rolleyes:

I believe the Oceanic was the second ship after the Royale, which did the Out Islands itinerary. The third ship was the Atlantic.