Home Lines Reunions

Quite awhile ago, I posted the name of the restaurant and the phone # that hosted Home Lines reunions. I've scrolled around, but cant find it. Does anyone have it? I want to call and see if there is a reunion scheduled in the near future. Does anyone know if there is one planned?

Quite awhile ago, I posted the name of the restaurant and the phone # that hosted Home Lines reunions. I've scrolled around, but cant find it. Does anyone have it? I want to call and see if there is a reunion scheduled in the near future. Does anyone know if there is one planned?

Here is your original thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1668054

Good Luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks stanandjim for finding the old post and posting the link. Right after that, I called a few times never to get an answer. I e-mailed and never got an answer. I just googled the restaurant and the first thing that came up was the the Zagat.com site indicating that the restaurant is CLOSED. I guess that explains why the phone was never answered and I never got an e-mail reply. I'm assuming the closed recently as the phone is not disconnected and the e-mail did not bounce back. At any rate....if ANYONE knows if future Home Lines reunion dinners are going to be somewhere else, PLEASE POST. As no one else posted any info to this thread, I'm guessing these reunions are also going to be "Perks that no longer exist". I'm going to post on some of the other Home Lines threads and see if anyone has any info.