2-9-17 Thursday Weigh-In..Happy Valentine's Day..Almost!

Belle

How did you do on Super Bowl Sunday with your snacks

Hope your choices were good and in exercise you didn't lack

Now that day is gone and the game was good

Now this week did you exercise and eat the right food

Flowers, cards and Hearts of Chocolate will be here

Kisses and Hugs (not the candy ones) are better so don't keep the candy near

Be sweet and wonderful to your love ones this special day

Then next day you can be normal and do everything your way

Was down .2 this week.

Was good on Superbowl Sunday, lots of home stress with my son(he's 23)/family living with us. Bad choices leaves me stressed out, therefore, my comfort is chocolate. Earlier in the week I was down more, but, alas, stress eating got the better of me!! I'll gladly accept the .2 tho- its still in the right direction.

Can't wait for this vacation to get away and be 'unreachable'. I think, adult kids are harder than any other phase, emotionally speaking.

Say, how much weight has everyone gained on their cruises? I've never gone on one so not sure how much!

Hello,

I lost 1 lb. Yeah.

Aratski, many years ago I sometimes gained 10 lbs. on a cruise. Now I can be on a cruise for 3 weeks and only gain 2 lbs. Hubby and I stay away from the bread and butter, don't drink much and use the gym everyday. At the buffet I only take a little food, if I want more I can always go back for more. Sorry about your home stress. Enjoy your cruise.

Seas, good loss.

Belle, hope you are well.

Diana

Hi all, Hope you all had a good week. I did have some chips while watching and screaming at the tv for 3 quarters of the superbowl until the Patriots turned things around. Was still able to be down over 1lb as of yesterday but due to the storm didn't due a regular weigh in at work as I spent 5 hrs shoveling our walks at work before we closed with 12"inches of snow and a few more hours of snow to come..I got more exercise than going to the gym today...Then to come home and have to clean the driveway a few times.. I need a cruise and vacation sooo bad..Aratski sorry for your stress but if its family hope you can help each other thru the tough times... I have had a step son and three teenagers living with us for a few years so the could get an American education and for the last month even had their mother here. I know stress and a fullhouse..

Hello Losers!

Glad you all enjoyed the superbowl, being in England and not into American football I didn't watch but one of my brothers always has a sb party, definitely catching on here! GaGa's performance was brilliant, have watched it a few times now... Saw on fb this morning that she has been trashed online for her 'gut'... people commenting that she has an overhang! I wish I had a tummy the size of hers. She put on a bit of weight a few years ago and has done brilliant to get back to what she is now!!!!

I lost 2.5 this week, taking me to 38lb lost since October 17th.... 13 weeks til Alaska cruise!!

Hello All..

Got the new format back, this time it stayed. It's ok but

like the old one better. The older you get don't like change! lol

Lost 1 lb. this week, was more a few days ago but of course

I'll take it.

Sass.. Good loss for the week.

Aratski.. A loss is a loss. Know stress and chocolate go together.

Because your first cruise you might gain more.. all that food around.

Really depends how much you walk, eat ect. I notice the longer the

cruise the less I gain. You eat less, usually only two meals a day.

Diana.. Nice loss. Don't you notice the more you cruise the less you eat?

Ren.. Glad you had a loss, you should of with all the snow shoveling.

Red.. Great loss. I know people are so outspoken about people when

they can't be seen. I'll take Lady's tummy over hang!

Kat.. Great loss. Think I'll eat nacho's and drink a beer if I could lose

5 lbs. lol

Everyone did good over the Super Bowl.. Now Valentine's Day.

Keep up the good work.

Jo, shootr and others where are you?

Bouncing up and down like a super ball is where I'm at :-(

190 again last Thursday, 195 this morning because of eating too much.

The missus' diet "sabbatical" is over so we're both re-committed to sticking to the healthy stuff in reasonable amounts.

We just enable each other when we've been denying ourselves all the "good" (i. e. = unhealthy) too strictly, so once we get closer to our goals we'll have measured treats more regularly in a way that doesn't just blow our efforts out of the water all at once.

Exercise has been good - perfect weather here so we walk a lot and enjoy it as much as possible.

Backside of the dam that holds in our urban lake:

dd3b092f882f5a0bf00b284aa636c849.jpg

So the revised goal is to be anywhere under 190 by the end of the month, and touching 180 by May 1st. We'll see...

Shootr, cool pic! Looks warm there, well warmer than here. We've had some nice-ish weather. Going to be in the 50's today and 40-60 this week, been mostly 30's and 40's lately. Finally spring is coming. We live in NW Iowa, mini siberia as I like to joke. Having moved from Denver (yes, WHY did we do that?? haha) to here was and still is an adjustment. So much I miss about Denver.

I gained some weight this weekend like you did. Up 1.5 lbs, hoping to lose it this week and stay the same on Thursday. We'll see. It's harder to be good on the weekends for me. We eat out more, plus celebrated Valentine's Saturday night, since hubby has to work late Tuesday, darn planning and zoning commission meeting that he has to attend.

Hope everyone else did good this weekend and good on Vday!!

Anybody that says food isn't an addiction is not admitting to reality.

I can have all the discipline in the world, but some times, the temptation for excess carbs, or a few decadent cookies just pushes that discipline right to the curb.

I literally jiggle my sides and tell myself: "Really? Are you trying to lose this or not?!?"

I'll win the war, but some weeks the battle is a little tough.

Friday and Saturday is our company's annual meeting out of town. I've already mapped out my plan, bought my snacks, and am including 2 beers into the calorie budget.

And for valentine's day-to-day missus is getting a card and a nice scarf with a Celtic pattern - no sweets. (Working up excitement for our UK trip in May!)