Dinner in an Owners Suite

My family and I have booked an Owners Suite on the Anthem in June and I know that one of the perks is you can have dinner in your suite! Does anyone know where and how you order your dinner or breakfast? Also can you order form multiple restaurants?

You can order by calling room service and you can only order from the MDR menus. Also you can order from the regular room service menu free of charge (for everyone not in suites it's 7.95 per order). If you're ordering multiple dishes (ie. Starter, main, dessert) you might want to stagger your order or else they'll bring them all at once. So call up for your starter, then call for main after they've brought the first course.

Congrats on the owners suite and the full size table!

You can order by calling room service and you can only order from the MDR menus. Also you can order from the regular room service menu free of charge (for everyone not in suites it's 7.95 per order). If you're ordering multiple dishes (ie. Starter, main, dessert) you might want to stagger your order or else they'll bring them all at once. So call up for your starter, then call for main after they've brought the first course.

Congrats on the owners suite and the full size table!

Thanks for the reply! I was hoping that we could order from specialty restaurants! Oh well, do you know if you can get a bigger table in the room for another cabin (2 more)?

Thanks for the reply! I was hoping that we could order from specialty restaurants! Oh well, do you know if you can get a bigger table in the room for another cabin (2 more)?

The table will accomodate 4 people.

Does the Owner's Suite have Star Class service? If so, you call your Genie for room service. They may be able to get food from a specialty restaurant.

Owner's Suite is Sky Class.

Owner's Suite is Sky Class.

I almost booked a Loft Suite but the cabin didn't look as nice as the Owners Suite! I hope I can pay extra for this! I think that would be the perfect 18th birthday present for my daughter! and the first cruise for my Niece!

That blows!..... I hope I can tip enough to make that happen! I figured a dinner on the balcony with my family would be an amazing experience! lets see what money can buy! lol

Even if you tipped enough to have your steward bring you a table and chairs for six, I seriously don't think it would fit on the balcony. I'd just take everyone to dinner at one of the specialty restaurants - let your daughter choose.

That blows!..... I hope I can tip enough to make that happen! I figured a dinner on the balcony with my family would be an amazing experience! lets see what money can buy! lol

The problem is that they don't have random tables and chairs kicking around. Money can't buy what they don't have.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Not sure if you will have extra tables or not- but we've brought in the table from the balcony to add space. Worked great.

Also, IIRC, you can order from specialty restaurants, too.

One of our favorite things to do when we manage to get a GS.

The problem is that they don't have random tables and chairs kicking around. Money can't buy what they don't have.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That´s my thought as well. I seriously doubt the cabin attendant would be able to provide a larger table and the additional chairs even if he would want to.

Getting this accomplished would be something where the HD Needs to be come to Action and then it´s still more then questionable if they had a table on Hand to accomodate. The other Point is how cramped it would be with a bigger table and more People.

Sounds too me like way too much hassle. Maybe you can get two more chairs and just squeeze around the table.

Yeah I saw that it had a table for 4, I just didn't know if they would by request, bring a table for 6?

of course not.

if you need a larger DRT for the cabin you need to go up the Royal and Family suites. I believe those are 8 tops.

the table is INSIDE the cabin and there is no way in hell it will fit through he balcony door, let alone a larger one. seriously you are being way out of line here even contemplating it let alone putting the CS in the difficult position of being bribed to do something he literally;y cannot a make happen.

Seriously? Trying to get a bigger table smashed into your cabin so you can have a dinner in there with guests? All while you have to call down your room service orders staggered? This can't be a serious thread.... Why in the world would anyone do such a thing? Why wouldn't you just go enjoy a quiet specialty restaurant with actual service?

the table is INSIDE the cabin and there is no way in hell it will fit through he balcony door, let alone a larger one. seriously you are being way out of line here even contemplating it let alone putting the CS in the difficult position of being bribed to do something he literally;y cannot a make happen.

OK, so the room we have is not your typical balcony room, I have spent a lot more than the typical room, so no I am not out of line asking to have special dinner in my suite that I have paid for and is designed for! as for putting my CS is difficult position I do believe that I can not be the only one who has ever asked for this! Like I stated before this type of room is designed to have dinner in it!

Seriously? Trying to get a bigger table smashed into your cabin so you can have a dinner in there with guests? All while you have to call down your room service orders staggered? This can't be a serious thread.... Why in the world would anyone do such a thing? Why wouldn't you just go enjoy a quiet specialty restaurant with actual service?

Yes this is a serious thread! An Owners Suite is a much larger room ( with a much larger price tag) and already has a table for 4 and from all of the pictures I have seen can handle a much larger table, or another small one! I have reservations in most specialty restaurants; however, I chose this room because I wanted a quite dinner in our room that I spent over 17K for! It is my daughters 18th birthday on this cruise and my wife and I wanted to have a birthday party for her without embarrassing her!

Not sure if you have seen this video of an owner's suite on Anthem. It is by kcjarvis who posts live reviews all the time.

From the look of the table in the cabin, two extra chairs gets you your dinner for 6 easily.

Thank you so much for the video! I have seen it and yeah your probably right 2 chairs should work! Thanks for the reply!

Even if you tipped enough to have your steward bring you a table and chairs for six, I seriously don't think it would fit on the balcony. I'd just take everyone to dinner at one of the specialty restaurants - let your daughter choose.

So im not sure if this will work I am trying to post a picture of the room!

Unknown.jpeg.6fdbdc4a0df7da76ad060691be58aa96.jpeg