Depart Bermuda 12pm - Help!

jennaryan

Our cruise departs Bermuda at noon on our last day... Any suggestions what we could do that morning with such a short time? Appreciate any and all help!!

Where will you be docked? Hamilton, St. George's or Royal Naval Dockyard?

Royal Naval Dockyard

I would do stuff at the Dockyard. With that time I would not leave it. There are a bunch of shops. There is the Art and Craft Market. There is Glass Blowing. There is the Maritime Museum. Mini Golf.

Also in general I personally don't like cruise line excursions but I would look and see what the cruise line is offering that morning.

I would do stuff at the Dockyard. With that time I would not leave it. There are a bunch of shops. There is the Art and Craft Market. There is Glass Blowing. There is the Maritime Museum. Mini Golf.

Also in general I personally don't like cruise line excursions but I would look and see what the cruise line is offering that morning.

Thank you for the suggestions. I really appreciate it!

If your ship is leaving at Noon, then you have to be on board by 11. I might do some last minute shopping but not much else. Crazy time to leave port. What ship are you on?

Carnival Pride in October

The Pride is one of our occasional callers after the main season has finished. You arrive at 8am on the Wed so you have two full days - I'd suggest one day up at the East End (St George, Tobacco Bay, St Catherine Fort etc) and one full day either beaching it (Horseshoe) or split between Hamilton and sightseeing or beaching - i.e. doing everything you want to do that isn't in Dockyard. Then use the Friday morning doing Dockyard things - the Museum is worth at least an hour if not more, plus there's shops and the glassblowing. And definitely a pint of (almost) real beer in the Frog and Onion.

Please be aware that the weather during your visit is unpredictable - it will still be warm but it may rain a bit altho the sun usually comes out between showers. However, it it still very much during our hurricane season - check the Hurricane Centre http://www.nhc.noaa.gov before you leave home - if there's a storm threatening us your cruise might go somewhere else entirely. Cruises out of Boston or NYC usually reroute to Canada (so warmer clothes are needed), but since you're out of Baltimore I guess you'd more likely go to the Bahamas, depending on the predicted storm track.

Is leaving at noon something new? We are leaving Bermuda Sunday on the 14th and my schedule says we leave at 3 PM. We are also at the Dockyard. :confused:

Interesting ...

October 14th is a Saturday and there are no ships at all scheduled to be in that day ... you'd perhaps be on the Breakaway departing 3pm Friday 14th July?

Interesting ...

October 14th is a Saturday and there are no ships at all scheduled to be in that day ... you'd perhaps be on the Breakaway departing 3pm Friday 14th July?

I think she is a little confused. I don't think she is leaving Bermuda on the 14th or at 3pm. She made a post about being on the Summit May 7 sailing.

Edited by Charles4515