Java Cafe

You have to pay for speciality coffee drinks. They are not included. Regular coffee is free (there is an urn to the side of the counter). You can also get complimentry muffins, ect there.

Another poster said that the muffins and such are only for those who buy coffee. Is this true?

Ugh, I remember in March 2008 the cappuccinos in the Great Outdoors were free! It's quite possible I am responsible for them no longer being free as I think I had 50+ on one cruise, lol.

The Jewel offered a coffee card, but it was only for a small or medium latte or cappuccino. I think it was 10 for $29.

The prices of their specialty coffees are lower than Starbucks. I always went for a large Caramel Macchiato and it was less than $4 for a very hot and well made cup of coffee.

The Jave Cafe is also a full bar and you can have any liquor added (for the bar price) to your coffee.

The muffins and pastries are free and you don't need to buy anything to get them.

In all the restaurants (including Specialty), if you order anything other than regular coffee, you will be charged.

I ordered a cappuccino once, but it came in a small cup and was only lukewarm. From then on I went to Java after dinner and had the coffee freshly made for me, and in a bigger size.

My husband loved taking my thermal mug to the buffet, filling it with the soft serve ice cream and then filled it up at the coffee machine. It was delicious.:)

Have fun!

Archived