Cruise T-shirts...Any great ideas?

happy2

17 of us will be traveling on the Island Princess from Vancouver to Whittier (July 24-31) in honor of our parents' 65th wedding anniversary. (6 children, 9 grandchildren, and grandma and grandpa) We would like to get matching t-shirts to wear for a picture. Has anyone seen any clever designs or sayings, or do you know of a good place to order them?
I would appreciate any ideas!
Thanks!

I know there is a company somewhere on line called cafe press that does custom t-shirts.. or you could order CC t-shirts althoughh we aren't able to customize.

Host Caroline
<font SIZE="1">[B]Join me on the beautiful Diamond Princess in July 2005 for Cruise Critic's Awesome Alaskan Adventure --You'll have a whale of a good time![/B] [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Sept 04-Royal Hounds Mariner of the Seas
Feb 05-Partae Pirates Carnival Miracle
One can [I]never[/I] have too many days at sea..</font>

Make your own t-shirts! Get t-shirt transfer paper and shirts at Walmart and make a design through your word processor program or something like Print Shop. Choose a family picture, animal, or something everyone can relate to. Or, put a picture of a ship and then some writing such as "Family cruise 2004". Put everyone's name on the back of the shirt. Be creative and have lots of fun. Its really not hard to do and can be done easily in one afternoon.

Put a picture of the couple on their wedding day and then beside it put a picture of all of you at your lastest get together.
Or" Help! I am on a family Cruise!"

Time for another Cruise!

Search for custom embroidery. Your local sportwear might also be able to help. They will help you design a logo, digitized it and embroider them for you. If you only want a saying, it's easily done and much cheaper than having a logo.

Have a nice trip [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

March 28, 2004 - Mariner of the Seas
July 4, 2004 - Sapphire Princess - Alaska
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;07;04;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]

If you live near any reasonably large city go to the yellow pages and look under t-shirt design or call your local college fraternity and ask where they get theirs done. We do one each year for our family reunion at Thanksgiving and have one of our younger family members design it. The cost for about 20 shirts is from $13.00-$15.00 per long sleeve shirt (including art set up). I live near the Chapel Hill area in North Carolina so it can give you an idea as to our market. The shirts are a great hit and the kids especially enjoy wearing them.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I do have a local place that will make them, so that is not the problem. What I need help with is the "clever" saying/sayings to go on the shirt. Does anyone remember seeing any of these on past cruises? Have any great ideas for a 65th anniversary cruise with all of the grandkids?
Thanks!

Archived