Luggage storage Auckland Princes Wharf

hubble

We have a flight out at 3:40pm the same day that we arrive into Auckland. Does anyone know if there is luggage storage at the pier or nearby that we can use for a few hours. Would like to either walk around or do a hop-on/off bus tour until noon or one o-clock before we head to the airport. Also, has anyone used super shuttle to the airport before in Auckland? Looking at that as a possible an alternative to Princess transfers or taxi.

hubble, according to my research, you can store luggage at all Visitor Information Centers in Auckland. There is one located at 137 Quay Street, Princess Warf, Downtown Auckland. Phone: +64 9 307 0612. I researched this as we would like to leave luggage from our HAL cruise (HK to Sydney). We decided to leave the ship in Sydney and fly to NZ on our own. We will be able to leave our unneeded cruise clothes at the info center at the airport.Yea!

• 2 years later...
We have a flight out at 3:40pm the same day that we arrive into Auckland. Does anyone know if there is luggage storage at the pier or nearby that we can use for a few hours. Would like to either walk around or do a hop-on/off bus tour until noon or one o-clock before we head to the airport. Also, has anyone used super shuttle to the airport before in Auckland? Looking at that as a possible an alternative to Princess transfers or taxi.

You can leave luggage at the I-Site on Princess Wharf.

http://www.aucklandnz.com/index.php/content_B/?L1=36&L2=26&L3=&id=709

I understand the cost is $10 NZD per bag. Open 9am to 5 pm

As an alternative to a Shuttle to the Airport you use the Airbus http://www.airbus.co.nz/

We stored our luggage at the iSite (Information office) in January 2011 .

It was very easy. Just wheel your luggage down the lane from the collection point. We were charged $5 NZ per suitcase as it was only a part day. I did email beforehand to check if we had to prebook but was told we didn't.

Things change, so perhaps a quick email would be helpful

email: reservations@aucklandnz.com

see: http://www.aucklandnz.com/index.php/content_B/?L1=36&L2=26&L3=&id=709

AND A BIG HELLO TO MARGO from the previous post.

regards, Ann

• 1 year later...

Archived