Wildcat catamaran

steph8564

Have done the WILDCAT twice, it's great. They really try to make it fun and informative. The last time, the captain asked us if we all wanted to get really wet, of course we all said yes, so he headed for a rain squall he picked up. We all got soaked. Then he asked us if we all wanted to go through the worlds most powerful hairdryer. Sounded good so he pinned the throttles and we took off. When wegot back to the pier we all had Don King hairdoos if you know what I mean. lt was a very enjoyable time. Plan to do it for a third time in my June 8th trip to Bermuda.

I would think that Royal Caribbean would not be actively booking 2005 tours with Wildcat if they were not in operation. I just found the e-mail address for someone at Wildcat Adventure Tours and sent them an e-mail to find out for sure though. If I get a response, I will post the answer here. :) I hope they have been able to correct their problems and that all is well with Wildcat Adventure Tours! I am really looking forward to taking the tour!!!

Archived