internet how much?

LYMBURN

The internet access can be costly and slow, not much faster than dial up on most ships:

Pricing

Instructions on how to create an account and pricing details are present on-screen in the Internet Café or on your laptop once you connect to Carnival WiFi. Internet pricing is identical, whether you are using the Internet Café terminals, your own laptop or other wireless devices. All internet access charges will be billed directly to your onboard “Sail & Sign” Account.

Activation fee - a one-time $3.95 charge applies to each user on their first login only.

Time Plans – offer guests the opportunity to enjoy a lower per-minute rate. These Time Plans are transferable between Internet Café terminals and personal laptops/wireless devices, can be used anytime throughout the cruise until debarkation and do not have to be used in a single session. No refund will be awarded for unused minutes. Upgrading a pre-selected pricing option is not available and plans are subject to change.

Longer Cruises (6 days and longer)

• 250 minutes for $100.00

• 100 minutes for $55.00

• Pay As You Go: $0.75/minute

Shorter Cruises (5 days and shorter)

• 60 minutes for $24.00

• 30 minutes for $16.50

• Pay As You Go: $0.75/minute

:)

I think they may have deals if you go and purchase one as soon as you get on the ship. And some sort of sign-up for "free" minutes drawing?

I agree - I would wait for a cyber-cafe. Your waiters and your stewards would probably know the cheapest places to go off ship.

Archived