NCL Drink Package

cruisechic14

I have a few questions about the NCL unlimited drink package for $46/pp. Do you have to purchase it for every day of the cruise or can you choose which days (sea days)? Does everyone in your group have to purchase it? Are the gratuties included in the $46/pp price? Do you purchase it upon checking in at the pier? Thank you!:)

I have a few questions about the NCL unlimited drink package for $46/pp. Do you have to purchase it for every day of the cruise or can you choose which days (sea days)? Does everyone in your group have to purchase it? Are the gratuties included in the $46/pp price? Do you purchase it upon checking in at the pier? Thank you!:)

First I've heard of this. I know there was something like this associated with large groups, and was in the range of $250 - $300 / week (it wasn't available daily).

I suspect if you search for $250 in the search box, you may locate some prior threads....but I don't believe that there is an unlimited drink option for individual cruisers.

You have to be in a group of (at least) 20 persons, in at least 8 cabins, who book the cruise as one group at one time, to be able to purchase this. And if you are in one of those groups, everybody in the group have to purchase the same package for all days of the cruise.

The details are on the NCL web site.

A choice of packages

The docs says it can be daily basis for the wine/beer packages with dinner if the all day is too much.

Min number for a group is 20 qualifying pax(18+) so kids don't count.

All pax in the group must purchase

Kids under 12 get free soda with the all day package

http://www.ncl.com/csimages/299/431/BeveragePackage.pdf

Archived