Lesbian Couples who love cruising

mithryl

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I just booked on the Celebrity Millennium, sailing on Jan 6 out of Singapore. Anyone else going? It is a new itinerary for Celebrity, going to Indonesia, Bali, Malaysia, and Thailand. Looks like an awesome trip!

Eileen L

My partner and I are planning to honeymoon on the breakaway may 2012. We are going on our first cruise next month...liberty of the seas. Excited!!!

Did you ever book the Breakaway for May of next year? We are doing the May 12th inaugural sailing out of NYC to Bermuda. We just booked!

We are booked for two cruise in 2013, anyone cruising either of these dates?:

May 12 - NYC To Bermuda (this will be the honeymoon we never had)

August 11 - Fort Lauderdale to Labadee, Haiti, Falmouth, Jamaica and Cozumel, Mexico (this is our 3rd annual family and friends cruise)

Dana

My partner and I are sailing on the new Royal Princess in the Med. Staying in Rome 2 nights and Venice 1 night pre-cruise. We are sailing with a few family and friends. We have 10 of us booked so far.

Anyone sailing the Royal July 5, 2013 ?

• 3 weeks later...
My partner and I are sailing on the new Royal Princess in the Med. Staying in Rome 2 nights and Venice 1 night pre-cruise. We are sailing with a few family and friends. We have 10 of us booked so far.

Anyone sailing the Royal July 5, 2013 ?

Aw..we did the Med this past summer and love love loved it!! our 2nd time..this next summer we are doing the Baltics a week after you leave..I know you will have a blast!

Anyone done a cruise from Sydney? Looking for input...

My partner and I are booked on NCL Jewel, 11/10/13, out of New Orleans in conjunction with Sweet. Any other "family" :D aboard? Anyone else ventured out with Sweet, if so, how was your experience? I am a newbie cruiser but my partner has before.

We're also going on the Carnival Conquest, 4/21/13, to celebrate our son's 16th birthday. Anyone booked on that one by chance?

My partner and I are booked on NCL Jewel, 11/10/13, out of New Orleans in conjunction with Sweet.

I hope you guys enjoy the Jewel. We got married on her and sailed out of NYC in July 2011 to Florida & the Bahamas. She is a beautiful ship and easy to get to know.

We are going on the Carnival Splendor out of NYC to the Bahamas 3/31. We loved our 1st cruise (Honeymoon in Oct) so much that we are bringing our 13 year olds with us on this trip. I kept wanting to share the experience with them!:D

I see you sailed Carnival Miracle recently. We sailed her this past August. What did you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. Am on the Voyager of the Seas leaving Sydney on December 8 for the 14 day cruise around New Zealand. It looks like an amazing cruise. Am traveling by myself and would love to have some travel buddies to hand out with. Looking forward to hearing from you and having an amazing trip.

Rick

My wife, Laura, and I 'discovered' the value and fun of cruising last year on RCCL Oasis. Since then we cruised the RCCL Allure with Friends and Family in September for our honeymoon. NOW, we're setting sail on my birthday, December 22 for our 'private' honeymoon on Celebrity Reflection. Anyone else joining the cruise?

We are cruising on two sailings so far in 2013. One for four days on RCCL Librrty of the Seas Feb.7-11 from Ft. Lauderdale and back with a stop in Cosumel and then a 15 day in Mar. On the Celebrity Eclipse for 15 days.

We have never gone on Olivia and don't plan to because we like to be with everyone and you get more for your buck this way. We have been cruising since the late 90s.

We've done Olivia cruises and love the experience, but find we can get much more for our dollar on regular cruises. We've been together 9 years and love to cruise. We've never had a bad cruise experience, but would enjoy more "like-minded" company to share the adventures with from time to time. We usually plan at least one cruise a year and we'd love to be in contact with other women who regularly schedule "non-lesbian only" cruises.

Out next cruise is 2/25/07 on the Island Princess to Hawaii.

If you're out there, let us know. We can share experiences and potentially plan something together.

Guys...you're not excluded. We'd love to know of you're going to be on any future cruises so we can meet.

We just learned about FOD on our last cruise. Didn't know it existed prior to that.

Good sailing!

Happy Birthday and enjoy.

My wife, Laura, and I 'discovered' the value and fun of cruising last year on RCCL Oasis. Since then we cruised the RCCL Allure with Friends and Family in September for our honeymoon. NOW, we're setting sail on my birthday, December 22 for our 'private' honeymoon on Celebrity Reflection. Anyone else joining the cruise?

It's a 15 day cruise and I have a great travel agent (smartcruiser.com) Marsha. I/ we saved over $1000.00 each with her.

Come join us.

We are also going on a cruise on Feb 7-11. It's a quickie but relaxing on Liberty of the Seas out of Ft. lauderdale. Freedom Travel and donating money to Florida Equality Pride. It will be a Gay Old Time as more than 60 rooms have been booked.

Edited by 11dfr11

Liberty of the Seas Feb. 7-11,2013 we love to cruise too. We are in Boca. We are friendly and most times we hand out with the guys. Most of the times the women are so possessive of there partners that they can only talk to each other.

We will be together 35 yrs. and that has never been our problem. Come join us for 4 days of relaxation with another 80+ from here there and every where in Fl. Supporting Florida Equality Pride. Call Freedom Travel wilton manor Drive, Ft. lauderdale.

We've done Olivia cruises and love the experience, but find we can get much more for our dollar on regular cruises. We've been together 9 years and love to cruise. We've never had a bad cruise experience, but would enjoy more "like-minded" company to share the adventures with from time to time. We usually plan at least one cruise a year and we'd love to be in contact with other women who regularly schedule "non-lesbian only" cruises.

Out next cruise is 2/25/07 on the Island Princess to Hawaii.

If you're out there, let us know. We can share experiences and potentially plan something together.

Guys...you're not excluded. We'd love to know of you're going to be on any future cruises so we can meet.

We just learned about FOD on our last cruise. Didn't know it existed prior to that.

Good sailing!

Edited by 11dfr11

The Condado Plaza was such a wonderful and beautiful hotel. I would recommend it to anyone . Do a per-cruise stay or post, it was great.

San Juan

1. We flew in the night before and stood at the Condado Plaza nice view from our friends room.

040106003.jpg

2. El Morro ~ The Fort

040106009.jpg

3. Streets of Old San Juan

040106006.jpg