Anyone know what is located at the last tram stop?

Mrs.ToTo

When I tried to make a reservation at Maya Chan, they replied that they were booked. [emoji17]This is what Mark the owner advised....(copied from email):

"Sold out, As an alternative ....

We recommend taking the Ports transport to the LAST stop in town. The tram will stop at places that pay them a commission. Try to ignore those trying to lure you in.

Walk up the boardwalk until you find a place that looks good to you.

Watch out for places that try to shove a menu in you face. Best to skip those.

We hope you have a great day here and fantastic cruise."

SO....[emoji41] My question is... Does anyone know what is located at this last stop? Thanks! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

No Hoch Kay. It's an A.I. booked through Island Marketing.

The tram May go about a 1/4 mile further and turn around, but the only thing at the end is Macho's Bar.

You can see pics and a map from the link in my signature or on the sticky at the top of this board.

If you want an A.I., I suggest you might also contact Almaplena. It's a bit further south of Maya Chan but accessible by taxi.

Otherwise, get a taxi outside the port complex and go to Blue Kay, separate entrance and tram doesn't stop there. Or get off the tram at the first stop and walk back up the beach and malecon (to your left) and you'll see Blue Kay just a short distance before the lighthouse. There are reviews on this board.

Good advice about avoiding places that shove menus in your face, or aggressively market loungers. Finally, if you don't mind being in th emiddle of the malecon, contact Tropicante and reserve a lounger there. Not an A.I. but very good food and good service. www. sandalsandskis.com

I would have loved to go to Almaplena but they were also booked. I'm new at this so we didn't plan very far in advance. I'm now waiting to hear back from NoHoch Kay.

We are looking for a beautiful quiet spot to relax for the day.... Would love some shade too.

If you get into NHK, as for Betty! Tell her Kathryn (friend on FB) and I sent you and say hello.

If you don't get into NHK because they're booked, I suggest you head for Blue Kay as early as you can. I would imagine Tropicante would have no more lounger reservations. Sound like 3 ships are in when you're there.

I sure will....I keep checking my email every half hour lol lol. [emoji120]🏼[emoji120]🏼[emoji120]🏼

You have been sooo helpful Kathryn!! Thanks.

Mrs Toto, I received same email from Mark of Maya Chan and that they are sold out on the day we're in Costa Maya but I also sent reservation request to Almaplena, we we're on a short waiting list for a few days but now opened up for us. I hope Almaplena will have a spot for you.