Live from the Dawn

megansdad1

Hello everyone. I know there is a lot of buzz about the dawn post dry dock. I will be doing some posting on Friday when I board and while I am dock in Bermuda early next week. I purchased the 10.00 a day package from Verizon so I can use my phone as normal while on the island. If you have any specific questions, I will try and find them out for you, but I suspect a lot of the current questions will be answered by those departing in a few days. And I will do a full review upon my return. I will probably not have access to get you specific cabin pictures.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sounds good to us too. If you could find out for us if Ariel is still playing the piano at Gatsby's. We enjoyed him on Our past cruises. Any other types of onboard entertainment would be great to know also. Thanks and enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for any information about the new look of our favorite ship the DAWN.

We will be on her on Sept.2nd as we do each year for Labor Day. I have read some blogs about the drydock work and it sounds amazing. We are also wondering about Ariel at the Gatsby's Bar. What a great guy.

We also love the SPA and get the week long pass every year. Would love some details on new facelift in there.

Have a great time. You are so lucky to be on her first voyage after the updates.

Ann and Bernie

Look forward to hearing about your adventure on the Dawn! We too are heading out on the September 2nd cruise and I am on CC every day reading about everyone's thoughts on her and their experience on the ship! Can't wait to see the changes that have been made! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a great trip!!! :)

Thanks for all the well wishes, I can't believe that in less than 48 hours I will be on board. Finding out about ariel, getting dailies and menu pictures are all on my list now. And I will try to get to the spa.

Lucky you!! I am already excited and have to wait 72 more days! :p YIKES! Have a wonderful time and can't wait to see what you bring to us all!! :D

Thanks for all the well wishes, I can't believe that in less than 48 hours I will be on board. Finding out about ariel, getting dailies and menu pictures are all on my list now. And I will try to get to the spa.

Yes, I would love spa photos and menus! Also, could you get a picture of a balcony room, if possible?

The new cantina doesn't open until the July first sailing (at least that's what the press release said).

I am also on this Friday's cruise and will try to help answer questions, although I don't know how to post pictures ...

Hello everyone. I know there is a lot of buzz about the dawn post dry dock. I will be doing some posting on Friday when I board and while I am dock in Bermuda early next week. I purchased the 10.00 a day package from Verizon so I can use my phone as normal while on the island. If you have any specific questions, I will try and find them out for you, but I suspect a lot of the current questions will be answered by those departing in a few days. And I will do a full review upon my return. I will probably not have access to get you specific cabin pictures.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks in advance!! Looking forward to seeing the pool area!