Caribbean 2013 Offers

bee-ess

We are looking to go to the Caribbean in February 2013 and will be looking for Offers a lot nearer the time. My question is - am I likely to get any offers ? I noticed for this year that there were lots of good offers in the Caribbean for the period before Xmas but did not really see any for the period after Xmas. Is this typical of how it works and that the offers only occure pre Xmas because it is less popular than after Xmas, if so I may as book now and get the cabin I want. ANy advice appreciated.

Look around the INVOICE stage thats when people who booked early cancel. Thats the time to contact your agent and ASK they might not get advertised. I did this last year I couldnt see a deal on the cruise I wanted and guess what there were deals they just wernt promoting them.... Invoice payment is about 8 - 12 weeks prior to departure.

There are always loads of great offers in the 2 weeks before Christmas. Mainly because you come back just a day or 3 before Christmas and people will then have little time to prepare and shop for the festivities. Same way holidays over Christmas itself are always at a premium.

Saying that, we are off to the Caribbean next feb as well. Will start looking around october time. Not necessarily with P+O

There are always loads of great offers in the 2 weeks before Christmas. Mainly because you come back just a day or 3 before Christmas and people will then have little time to prepare and shop for the festivities. Same way holidays over Christmas itself are always at a premium.

Saying that, we are off to the Caribbean next feb as well. Will start looking around october time. Not necessarily with P+O

I've thought of looking past P&O but the US ones tend not to include the flight - saw one today on H&A starting from £949 but the flight was another £695 which is more than the starting from price on P&O, also not many 14 night cruises with the US ones unless you do back to backs

Archived