New Beach Bungalows on Labadee

coops

Yes, but only one person has to book it.

Yes, my husband was trying to book it, and it asked how many people would be in the bungalow. He put 3. And when he went to hit checkout, it said $750.00. He hit cancel quickly.

So why take a cabana over a bungalow? The bungalows look pretty nice?

We booked a beach cabana last time we were there and they are pretty private. Based on the pics it seems the bungalow is less private, but it's hard to tell.

We just tried to book for November, and it comes up as $250 per person.

You choose one person when booking and that will be good for up to 8 ppl. Definitely don't choose more than one unless you want more bungalows.

Thank you! Price is really not bad for up to 8 sittings.

I think it is very good for playing cards + beer company. But it has no lounge chairs for just relaxing...

Yes, it doesn't appear to have any "outside space," and you can't tell from the pics whether it would be possible to pull a couple of lounge chairs up in front of the bungalow.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, it doesn't appear to have any "outside space," and you can't tell from the pics whether it would be possible to pull a couple of lounge chairs up in front of the bungalow.

I would think they would have room in front of them, I cannot imagine they would be stacked one upon the other.

Probably have a nice view.

Safe travels.

Coco Cay has the bungalows also and from another members pictures it looks like it has 4 loungers stacked on one another per bungalow. Hoping that is the case or I guess I will lug a lounger over to the one we are renting if its allowed.

The picture on line below shows 2 loungers in front of the Beach bungalows and there is a small difference in price and comfortable seating between Labadee and Coco Cay. Since they just became available July 31, we should start to see some kind of reviews shortly.

Labadee--$250---With comfortable seating for up to eight

Coco Cay-$225---With comfortable seating for up to six

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?sourcePage=shorexByPort&ProductCode=ZCV3&DestinationCode=

You choose one person when booking and that will be good for up to 8 ppl. Definitely don't choose more than one unless you want more bungalows.

Looks like from what I have copied below from the link posted in the previous post that the pricing is per person.

Prices starting from:

*225.00 USD (Adult)

*225.00 USD (Child)

*0.00 USD (Infant)

Edited by staggr

Looks like from what I have copied below from the link posted in the previous post that the pricing is per person.

Prices starting from:

*225.00 USD (Adult)

*225.00 USD (Child)

*0.00 USD (Infant)

It is per bungalow, not per person...the RCL IT department will change the web page...so, in about 6 months it should be right!:eek::):)

My information is from the Diamond+ C&A desk.

BILL

Yipeeeee. Just pulled the trigger and booked a "Bungalow" for Columbus Cove, in Labadee. We really wanted a cabana, but was NOT going to pay $495 for it...soooooo $250 for the Bungalow is reasonable to us!!!

Congrats. That is how we felt to about the price so I am glad we booked one.

Can't wait to start hearing reviews about them.

Congrats. That is how we felt to about the price so I am glad we booked one.

Can't wait to start hearing reviews about them.

Me too!!! I will definitely post all about it and take tons of pics in the whole area. I don't know how to post pictures, but I have 7 weeks to figure it out. When is your cruise?:)

We rented one just last week. I booked under my name only @$250 and there was space for 8 people. There were 6 of us that shared it. It was very comfortable for that many to sit there. and 2 more would not have been hard.

We could tell they were new. The cooler had 6 large bottles of Evian water. We got 2 floater mats. It was shaded sitting there. They had 2 towels there. I'm guessing you could have gotten more towels and maybe water but we had brought our own from the ship.

I think there were only 8 available to rent. There were two rows of beach chairs lined up in front of them for all of those who rented them to share. There were always lots of beach chairs available.

The only downside was the swim area was right next to a small boat dock. The boats that docked here, how shall I say it, needed a little maintenance. They spit out lots of black smoke when they were running. It left the ocean water in the area a little greasy/oily from the motors.

Oh, be sure to take the ferry or the tram over there so you don't have to walk so far!

Edited by iamcsm

We rented one just last week. I booked under my name only @$250 and there was space for 8 people. There were 6 of us that shared it. It was very comfortable for that many to sit there. and 2 more would not have been hard.

We could tell they were new. The cooler had 6 large bottles of Evian water. We got 2 floater mats. It was shaded sitting there. They had 2 towels there. I'm guessing you could have gotten more towels and maybe water but we had brought our own from the ship.

I think there were only 8 available to rent. There were two rows of beach chairs lined up in front of them for all of those who rented them to share. There were always lots of beach chairs available.

The only downside was the swim area was right next to a small boat dock. The boats that docked here, how shall I say it, needed a little maintenance. They spit out lots of black smoke when they were running. It left the ocean water in the area a little greasy/oily from the motors.

Oh, be sure to take the ferry or the tram over there so you don't have to walk so far!

Thank you for your review. A little disappointed about the water situation. Is it still swim-able? Also....are the bathrooms, eateries, bar nearby? Is this section of Labadee crowded? One more please.....is there a butler/cabana boy available to get your cocktails?

In Cruise Planner for my upcoming Allure cruise it shows as $250. Thanks for posting the description.

[ATTACH]393152[/ATTACH]

Can someone verify if the pricing works as the cabanas do, in that you only have to pay for one person?

Edited: Sorry - should have read through the whole thread first!

Edited by DrDani226

Can someone verify if the pricing works as the cabanas do, in that you only have to pay for one person?

Yes. When you book it "on line" it will ask you how many people. (I believe it had the options of 1-8). You ONLY put 1 and the total cost will be $250. I booked it this morning. This is the option they give for ALL excursions.

Me too!!! I will definitely post all about it and take tons of pics in the whole area. I don't know how to post pictures, but I have 7 weeks to figure it out. When is your cruise?:)

We don't cruise till April of next year

Thank you for your review. A little disappointed about the water situation. Is it still swim-able? Also....are the bathrooms, eateries, bar nearby? Is this section of Labadee crowded? One more please.....is there a butler/cabana boy available to get your cocktails?

One of the buffet area is right there according to a labadee map. It says you get a attendant to get you stuff.

One of the buffet area is right there according to a labadee map. It says you get a attendant to get you stuff.

Yes, I have the map, but it is difficult to tell just how far it is. I know the website states that there is an attendant to get your drinks, but I found it strange that it was not mentioned in the above review.

Yes, it is still swimmable, I was in the water for quite a while.

Yes, the bathroom and BBQ food is very close. And you can get your food and bring it back to the bungalow to eat if you wish. There are two butler/cabana boys available to get your cocktails.

The section is as far to the end as you can go, you can see the water park, next to that is the open area, and then the bungalow area is at the end. Some of the bungalows were empty so there weren't that many people, but there are definitely people around.

Yes, it is still swimmable, I was in the water for quite a while.

Yes, the bathroom and BBQ food is very close. And you can get your food and bring it back to the bungalow to eat if you wish. There are two butler/cabana boys available to get your cocktails.

The section is as far to the end as you can go, you can see the water park, next to that is the open area, and then the bungalow area is at the end. Some of the bungalows were empty so there weren't that many people, but there are definitely people around.

Thank you so much for all of the info!!!!

I was curios this morning as I thought they would be nice for our stop there.

Well RCI want over AUD$660 for that.... Needless to say.... Way TOO expensive for my justification.����

Little Miss Fine...I think you are looking at the wrong item. That is the Cabanas for AUD$660. This is a brand new item. It is on page 2 of the Labadee itineraries. It says "BUNGALOWS" and they are $250 . Check again. :)