Equinox added dates (2 threads merged)

kruzgal

Have spotted on the Southampton Port Authority website some new dates for Equinox to visit - 22nd July,30th July, and 1st August 2009. Looks as if the ship may be finished early? Are these likely to be available to book for paying passengers? I am guessing the 30th July will be a short cruise for travel agents but what about the 8 nights from 22nd July and 7 nights from 1st August?

Hi all, we're on Equinox Jan 10, but are going to see her in dock in August this year for a sneak preview. Anyone know where the best place to get a good view of her is? a park or something? want to take a pic-nic, see her off and wish away a few months in the summer sun (rain probably!).

Gary

The Equinox will be named sometime between 25th-31st July in Southampton,the exact date hasnt been announced yet I believe.

From what I have heard the Inaugural date is now the 31st July.

Equinox is to do a pre-inaugral cruise departing 31st July for 8 nights. Its itinary is to Norway and fjiords. Balcony cabins only on sale and it opens up 2morrow 18th feb at 12.00 noon..............

Cruise lines seem to be in the habit of doin pre and pre and pre inaugral sailins these days...........:rolleyes:

Ooooh!! thankyou! This sounds like the perfect cruise for me. I'm booked on Equinox later on this year but now can't go, this would be a great swap!

I haven't had the email and I can't find any mention of it on Celebrity's site yet .... are there any prices?

I'll ring my travel agent first thing in the morning. Fingers crossed they let me switch!

Ooooh!! thankyou! This sounds like the perfect cruise for me. I'm booked on Equinox later on this year but now can't go, this would be a great swap!

I haven't had the email and I can't find any mention of it on Celebrity's site yet .... are there any prices?

I'll ring my travel agent first thing in the morning. Fingers crossed they let me switch!

The price I have on my e mail is from £889 for a balcony cabin inc free car parking in Southampton.

Had another e mail with these details:

5-STAR CELEBRITY EQUINOX 8-NIGHT NORWEGIAN FJORDS 31ST JULY 2009

Itinerary: Southampton, Stavanger, Flam, Geiranger, Oslo, Southampton

BALCONY 2B: £929pp BALCONY 2A: £939pp BALCONY 1B: £949pp BALCONY 1A: £969pp BALCONY C2: £1039pp BALCONY C1: £1069pp BALCONY AQ: £1099pp SKY SUITE S2: £2099pp

Apparantly bookings open at 12.00 noon UK time tomorrow.

Hope this gives you an idea of the prices.

Hi 2sunny !

Here is a link to the Meyer Werft Website : http://www.meyerwerft.com/page.asp?lang=e&main=2&subs=0&did=826. Equinox is the lower photo. Enjoy !

Thank you very much! Does anyone know if "X" is making any changes on the Equinox so that there will be 'some' differences between the two ships? Colors? Furnishings? Carpeting? I hope they do something different.

Celebrity has confirmed in the U.K today that the Celebrity Equinox is ahead of schedule, hence 1 more sailing is being added. This is going on sale tomorrow at 12 noon U.K time!

Unknown why, no inside or outside cabins are available for sale.

The itinerary, departing 31st July is as follows:

1. Southampton Dep -1700

2. At Sea

3.Stavanger Ariv - 0800 Dep - 1800

4.Flaam Ariv - 0700 Dep -1700

5. Geriranger Ariv - 1000 Dep - 1900

6. At Sea

7. Oslo Ariv - 0700 Dep - 1500

8. At Sea

9. Southampton Ariv -0600

8 NIGHTS!

Celebrity prices are as follows (in GBP)

Balcony : £999

Suite: £2299

fantastic news! ;)

The price I have on my e mail is from £889 for a balcony cabin inc free car parking in Southampton.

Had another e mail with these details:

5-STAR CELEBRITY EQUINOX 8-NIGHT NORWEGIAN FJORDS 31ST JULY 2009

Itinerary: Southampton, Stavanger, Flam, Geiranger, Oslo, Southampton

BALCONY 2B: £929pp BALCONY 2A: £939pp BALCONY 1B: £949pp BALCONY 1A: £969pp BALCONY C2: £1039pp BALCONY C1: £1069pp BALCONY AQ: £1099pp SKY SUITE S2: £2099pp

Apparantly bookings open at 12.00 noon UK time tomorrow.

Hope this gives you an idea of the prices.

Thank you much for the information!!!!

Is this going to be the first route?!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived