Mexican Candy

sanders

Has anyone ever heard of Gloria's Dulce De Leche candies? A co worker brought a couple for me to try a few months back and I thought they were so good (kind of reminded me of fudge with nuts in it). Wondered if they could be found somewhere close in Cabo and PV.

Walmart (big bags of them) and just about every store will have them singular. We just call them Gloria´s. And since there is a Walmart just across from the pier in PV that will probably be your easiest and fastest option.

Although we do have a Walmart here in Cabo, taxis charge between 80-100 pesos or roughly $8-$10.00US per taxi (not per person) each way. Along the marina the prices will be higher as they will sell them individually per piece instead of the bag. Our other grocery stores also have them in the large bags but they too are taxi distance from the marina. You don´t say when you will be coming or on what cruiseline but I will check prices when I go grocery shopping early Saturday morning and post back here for you.

Okay...Walmart here has many brands to choice from. Here are the prices - Linares brand regular Glorias 10 pz 34.40 pesos, Linares filled/rellenas Glorias 10 pz 58.00 pesos, and Las Sevillanas brand 10 pz 59.00 pesos. Also we have candy stores for piñatas who might have them. If you decide to cruise down and buy them here, let me know and I can probably arrange to buy them for you and leave with receipt in the Cruise Services desk on the pier.

Archived