Warning about Oasis Of The Seas Cabin

laurac22

I wanted to share with the disabled community what we encountered on our April 20TH Oasis sailing. I want to make sure that no one else has the same issue that we did. I have already posted our long story on the Royal Caribbean board, so please go to this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1842517 If you would like to see it.

Happy Cruising!

I wanted to share with the disabled community what we encountered on our April 20TH Oasis sailing. I want to make sure that no one else has the same issue that we did. I have already posted our long story on the Royal Caribbean board, so please go to this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1842517 If you would like to see it.

Happy Cruising!

Thanks Laura for posting that. My hubby is in a wheelchair and we travel with my adult son. I could not even imagine him sleeping on that. That is worse than the Solstice bed which was only a few inches off the floor. Here's a pic.

1175502462_CopyofSolsticeCruise2012023.jpg.7e769330d521a32477385f7b830687f5.jpg

Thanks Laura for posting that. My hubby is in a wheelchair and we travel with my adult son. I could not even imagine him sleeping on that. That is worse than the Solstice bed which was only a few inches off the floor. Here's a pic.

That doesn't look that much better, but a least it is on the ground, so when you fall off that narrow thing you wont hurt yourself! LOL I just don't understand why they can not seem to come up with a better alternative for the third person in an accessible cabin. It is almost impossible to find a balcony cabin that sleeps three comfortably or at all.

That doesn't look that much better, but a least it is on the ground, so when you fall off that narrow thing you wont hurt yourself! LOL I just don't understand why they can not seem to come up with a better alternative for the third person in an accessible cabin. It is almost impossible to find a balcony cabin that sleeps three comfortably or at all.

Not only is it hard to find a balcony cabin that sleeps three, when you do find one it seems to be in a more expensive category. Thats just not fair. We like HAL for our cruises and they have a couch where the cushions flip over and there is a mattress on the other side. It works for my son but he can sleep anywhere! :eek:

Archived