Sydney Opera House Tour

flattails

• 3 weeks later...

I just returned from Sydney. I don't know which tour I took but it was just a main tour that showed us several of the theaters. It lasted just over 1 hour and was very good. I bought the tickets online and they were less expensive than buying them in person. I recommend the tour.

• 2 months later...

A tip: the earlier in the day you do a tour, the more you get to see of the theaters and performance spaces.

even in the early afternoon, there may be performances and/or rehearsals scheduled and then they wont let you inside the theaters.

We did the Backstage tour in February and it was great. The price includes breakfast in the green room when your tour is done.

This one does limit participation to around 10 guests a day, so pre-book if you want to do it.

My sister took a ship sponsored tour and felt that it just wasn't long enough to really enjoy the House. She wished she had had more time there, I think it was just about an hour and that included time in the small gift shop. What time she spent there was quite enjoyable, but just not long enough.

Pat

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, mandi373, and welcome to CC!

We are looking for a good reasonable dive shop in Cains for thebeginning of Oct. as we are doing the post tour from the Carnival Legend.:)
Your question isn't really related either to Sydney or the Sydney Opera House, which is the subject of this thread

You may want to click here, and then click the "Search Now" button near the bottom of the page. That will bring up a list of threads which might have some content that will help you. And if you still have questions, you may find that one of those threads is more appropriate.