Booking Boardwalk Balcony on Oasis or Allure?

DisnyMik

So I really want to book a Boardwalk balcony as far aft as possible on Oasis or Allure (as close to the Aqua Theater as we can get.) I had stateroom 10729 held for this past January (last minute) but we could not make our schedule work. So I've been looking as far out as I can go with no luck. I really want one on the end and it doesn't really matter which deck.

When will they release dates after Aug 2014 and is there any way to search w/o having to search each week :confused: individually to find out if a particular cabin is available?

Hope this makes sense! I don't care how far out I just want to book one of them! :D

So I really want to book a Boardwalk balcony as far aft as possible on Oasis or Allure (as close to the Aqua Theater as we can get.) I had stateroom 10729 held for this past January (last minute) but we could not make our schedule work. So I've been looking as far out as I can go with no luck. I really want one on the end and it doesn't really matter which deck.

When will they release dates after Aug 2014 and is there any way to search w/o having to search each week :confused: individually to find out if a particular cabin is available?

Hope this makes sense! I don't care how far out I just want to book one of them! :D

That would be a useful addition to Royal's website, but I've never seen any site have the ability to search for specific stateroom(s) over a series of cruise dates.

This is when the itineraries will be released for various types of cruises. so the answer to your question is march 6th.

Fall Bermuda & Canada: March 6, 2013

Alaska: March 13, 2013

Europe & Transatlantics: March 14-28, 2013

Australia and Hawaii: April 10, 2013

Winter Caribbean and Northeast: April 18, 2013

Short Caribbean and Bahamas: April 23, 2013

Brazil, Asia and Panama: Coming soon

You may want to call RCCL directly. For our upcoming May cruise the balconies in the far back were not showing available online, but when I called they were able to book me in the second from the back. Best I could do online was six from the back. Worth a shot.

Are you working with a TA? A good one will do this for you.

I called RCI directly for my June 2014 cruise and was able to get the most aft one on the Allure deck 9 (they had other decks but figured this would be fine). Was able to reserve it for a b2b. Would love to have been able to book an Aqua suite but too much $$ for my walet.:mad: Maybe when someone on the roll call will be booked in one and let me peek.:D

I assume you want to see the aqua shows from your room. I booked a room 6 or 7 rooms from 'aft-most' on 14 and in the end just walked to my private balcony at the end of the hall to watch the shows and the ocean. Happy cruising!!!

Archived