Hotel Maya discount cruise

chattyme_99

i have booked the carnival miracle on June 10 and made reservervations for the park and sail deal at the hotel maya. But have found through various threads that there is a code that can be used to get the rate significantly reduced. I plugged in the code and found it to be true. This makes me have two questions:

1. Why would they have two different packages for carnival cruisers.

2. If I use the code is there a catch? Does it include the 7 day parking?

i have booked the carnival miracle on June 10 and made reservervations for the park and sail deal at the hotel maya. But have found through various threads that there is a code that can be used to get the rate significantly reduced. I plugged in the code and found it to be true. This makes me have two questions:

1. Why would they have two different packages for carnival cruisers. No idea.

You should call the Hotel Maya for the answer to that. My best guess would be...no.

i have booked the carnival miracle on June 10 and made reservervations for the park and sail deal at the hotel maya. But have found through various threads that there is a code that can be used to get the rate significantly reduced. I plugged in the code and found it to be true?

Can you share the code?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1. Why would they have two different packages for carnival cruisers.

For crying out loud, post the code already!

For what it's worth; I asked Carnival if they had any deals, discounts, packages etc for hotels at the home ports and they said "no, nothing".

Chattyme_99, Johno1234 and easyboy

I recently booked Hotel Maya with a cruise discount but did not have a code.

(I tried all the codes previously published but they didn't work)

So

I sent an email to the hotel, explaining I am on a forthcoming cruise and asked politely if they offer any discounts, to which they said yes, a Carnival Discount.

I then confirmed I would like to book with that discount. This was just for a room. I do not have a car and as far as I can see there are no tie-ins or catches. The staff are very helpful and pleasant.

So my advice is send the hotel a nice email.

Hope that helps

Chattyme_99, Johno1234 and easyboy

I recently booked Hotel Maya with a cruise discount but did not have a code.

(I tried all the codes previously published but they didn't work)

So

I sent an email to the hotel, explaining I am on a forthcoming cruise and asked politely if they offer any discounts, to which they said yes, a Carnival Discount.

I then confirmed I would like to book with that discount. This was just for a room. I do not have a car and as far as I can see there are no tie-ins or catches. The staff are very helpful and pleasant.

So my advice is send the hotel a nice email.

Hope that helps

Now we know. Thanks for the tip.

The code (P41) is a discounted rate on the Park & Cruise package. The rate is $169/night and includes up to 7 nights of parking. This is per my email confirmation from Jessica at Hotel Maya when I booked for our upcoming cruise a while back. If the code doesn't work for you, definitely email her - she was very helpful when I contacted her.

Here you go.

I just used this code today in the corporate code box and it worked with a tremendous discount, dropped price from $334 down to $139! I called hotel to confirm that it included parking and the cruise shuttle. This is for a cruise at the end of May. I recently tried all the codes for an October cruise with no luck and had emailed Jessica at the Maya and she took care of everything over emails. Thanks for posting the code!! Here is Jessica's email should anyone need it : jessica.jimenez2@hilton.com Jessica Jimenez, Reservations Coordinator

Edited by azjim66