Where is Jade October 16-28 2016?

Sotermarler

I don't see anything on the schedule for the Jade from October 16-28, 2016. I also tried googling charters but I didn't see anything. Dare I hope it will be in Dry dock at that time, and crisp and clean for our November sailing?

I don't see anything on the schedule for the Jade from October 16-28, 2016. I also tried googling charters but I didn't see anything. Dare I hope it will be in Dry dock at that time, and crisp and clean for our November sailing?

Isn't that just before she will leave Europe for good? So I am guessing dry dock, since she had her last dry dock in 2011.

Thanks Freestyle. I was hoping that was the case based on the time tables, but I wasn't sure. Very cool!

Any ideas on the upgrades it will get?

I'm sorry, the yup wasn't for the dry dock! My bad...

The Jade isn't scheduled for NEXT, http://www.ncl.com/next and NEXT should be complete by 2015?!

Dry Docks

What began with the addition of luxurious suites, studios for solo travelers, new restaurants and more on Pride of America in Hawaii will continue on a total of 8 Norwegian ships from 2013-2015. From beautiful new staterooms to the transformation of public spaces and from fresh paint, carpet and furnishings to overall important fleet maintenance, we're making sure our ships are in the very best shape.

Norwegian Ships Dry Dock Schedule

Pride of America Newly Refurbished

Norwegian Pearl Newly Refurbished

Norwegian Sky Newly Refurbished

Norwegian Spirit Newly Refurbished

Norwegian Jewel Newly Refurbished

Norwegian Gem Coming 2015

Norwegian Star Coming 2015

Norwegian Epic Coming 2015

But freshening her up before she goes back seems reasonable although her last drydock was in 2011.

Questions.. questions..

Recent/upcoming NCL drydocks are;

2013 – Norwegian Pearl (April), Norwegian Sky (September)

2014 – Norwegian Jewel (May 3-17), Norwegian Gem (November 9-22), Norwegian Spirit (?)

2015 – Norwegian Epic (dry-dock Sept 26-Oct 11, maintenance), Norwegian Gem (Oct-Nov), Norwegian Star (dry-dock Mar 8-22).

I'm sorry, the yup wasn't for the dry dock! My bad...

The Jade isn't scheduled for NEXT, http://www.ncl.com/next and NEXT should be complete by 2015?!

Dry Docks

What began with the addition of luxurious suites, studios for solo travelers, new restaurants and more on Pride of America in Hawaii will continue on a total of 8 Norwegian ships from 2013-2015. From beautiful new staterooms to the transformation of public spaces and from fresh paint, carpet and furnishings to overall important fleet maintenance, we're making sure our ships are in the very best shape.

Norwegian Ships Dry Dock Schedule

Pride of America Newly Refurbished

Norwegian Pearl Newly Refurbished

Norwegian Sky Newly Refurbished

Norwegian Spirit Newly Refurbished

Norwegian Jewel Newly Refurbished

Norwegian Gem Coming 2015

Norwegian Star Coming 2015

Norwegian Epic Coming 2015

But freshening her up before she goes back seems reasonable although her last drydock was in 2011.

Questions.. questions..

Hmmm, well I hope a refresher at least then. Maybe remove some of the Hawaiian garb.