Liberty gym showers, saunia not the best

I just got off the Liberty last week, I like to use the gym showers and saunias instead of the shower in cabin since its larger. However the dry saunia shuts off every 30 minutes (reset button outside door), but it never gets "hot enougth" for the purpose, even though you can just sit in there and enjoy the view out the windows at elevated room temps (90 deg or so). the water pressure for the showers isnt to good either compared to others I used on difernt ships. It does get the job done though.. The steam room works most of the time, but dosent get to "cloudy" in there so visability is still quite good.

I noticed the first day they had a "aroma" scent going in the steam room which was quite nice, but after the first day it was no longer used and had the typical odor of a steam room after heavy use. Overall the Facilitys were kept clean.

The gym shower stall all the way down the end of the hallway was the best on our Liberty cruise last spring. I think it was intended as a handicap shower. Plenty of room. Water temps were even. Didn't use the sauna, but the steam room was steamy. I don't recall any issues. It's not a Cloud 9 like the Dream Class ships but still a good option for shower use versus the cabin.

• 1 month later...
The gym shower stall all the way down the end of the hallway was the best on our Liberty cruise last spring. I think it was intended as a handicap shower. Plenty of room. Water temps were even. Didn't use the sauna, but the steam room was steamy. I don't recall any issues. It's not a Cloud 9 like the Dream Class ships but still a good option for shower use versus the cabin.

RCCL Liberty or CCL Liberty?

• 2 weeks later...
I was just on RCCL, so assume it had to be CCL, as all of the facilities

on RCCL Liberty were working just fine.

Yeah, me too. It has to be the CCL because the whole LOTS was fantastic, and I couldn't have asked for anything more on any part of the ship or experience. Okay well, except that they had made some of those AMAZING carrot cake cupcakes on the last day. They had every flavor EXCEPT my favorite (carrot cake). Go figure. BUT the ship was AMAZING! My favorite ship so far! <3

Archived