Grand Turk Inn

seaisme

Wanted to share with you an opportunity at Grand Turk...

We have visited often, and have frequently enjoyed Grand Turk Inn. Sandy and Katrina are wonderful and are so welcoming. Following the hurricane, they have once again restored the Inn (we couldn't believe the damage it sustained) and have expanded their services to serve lunch on their wonderful patio. I can tell you that we've had their day package (which included lunch) in the past, and the food was wonderful. Best slaw I have ever had...and I begged for the recipe! So if any of you are looking for a nice, relaxing, and enjoyable lunch while enjoying Grand Turk, please do try the Grand Turk Inn. You won't be disappointed! it's right downtown...along the waterfront.

you will love Sandy and Katrina. There's a little spit of beach across from the Inn where you can float away the hours! They will bring over ice-cold waters for you while you are there. They also supply floats, etc.

Before you head for the Inn, as you leave the pier, turn to your RIGHT and take a walk up the beach (go up to the point). You will not believe the shells there. Huge white shells with red marks. It's also a nice angle for a shot of the ship...with shells in the forefront of the picture!

Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived