Rome, Oct, 2012

sassy1955!

• 2 weeks later...
We would like to "tag along" with experienced travelers going to Rome on Oct 22. Please reply.

We are traveling to Rome in June but not on a cruise ship we are going on a land line tour with another group if you would like to come along i hear the price is good and you see alot its called country roads to southern italy and sicily. if you email me I will be gladly give you some details on this, email me at melaniescanga@yahoo. com as i will give you our itineary its 15 days and leaves out of your destination to Rome for 2 days, 2 days Naples, 2 days in Capri, 2 days Palermo, and an overnight on a cruise ship, 3 days Taromina, 1 Day Arigento.. a fun tour with 15 breafasts, 10 dinners and lunches... I think I want to see most of these cities on a cruise ship you only see less than 8 hours worth, for the money I pay on a cruise ship I have more food but less visiting the country and it will cost the same amount but I get more in depth with a bus tour... so email me and I will let you know the name of the group... thanks sweet

PS and you can tag along with us, we love to have company its only going to me and hubby

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Same for us. We did so many flights, into the taxi, check in the hotel, tour, dinner reservations, back to the airport or train station, next city, into the taxi, into the hotel, tour, where should we dine tonight? ........ they were fabulous trips and we saw and did so much.

Now, It's so nice to board the ship and unpack once. :)

Archived