6-29-17 Thursday Weigh-In posting..Know It's Early!

Belle

Going away for a few days what a delight

Won't be home till Friday night

So want this ready for you on Thursday

Then you can weigh-in and go your way

Know July 4th is on Tuesday this year

Hope you have some fun planned far or near

Enjoy the BBQ's, fireworks.. whatever you like

Just have a fun and be safe maybe ride a bike

So enjoy the weekend and Tuesday

Happy 4th Of July.. this is all I have to Say

Weight is the same but I realized yesterday I'm fitting into 1 pair of pants and 2 pairs of shorts that doesn't for a month ago! Non scale victory for me! Planning to stay on track and not indulge for the holiday. Will be traveling g do thays always a challenge. 53 days to cruising so no room for excuses! 20lbs to go

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Down 2 to 196 - heading in the right direction but man trying to keep to good eating is challenging me more than ever.

Early fireworks this Saturday at the ballgame, going to try like heck to stay the course again and avoid the beer stands.

Have a good weekend all.

I lost 2 and got slimmer of the month at class! Trouble is I am still 2 short of losing the cruise gain and have gone and booked 5 days in Spain next week!!!! I am determined I will not gain weight on this little impromptu getaway.. We shall see.....

Afternoon folks. Down 5 this week for me somehow. We'll see if it sticks. Still 19 to go unfortunately but I've still got til November so I'm happy for now. Hope everyone is doing well. About time to hit the treadmill. Will check in later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Happy Friday everyone, see some great results from all of you.. I am UP 7lbs..from last week after our cruise and going out to eat pre cruise and then again last night post cruise... I walked and even went to the fitness center and still gained more than I thought.. Oh well enjoyed every minute and dessert and frappacino and of course the self serve ice cream... Bermuda was just as beautiful as ever. Going to get back to it as we sail again in 3 months time... Take care and have a wonderful weekend Rob

Down 4lbs. About 4.5 lbs to goal weight. Kudos to everyone that lost this week. Hooray to those that stayed the same. For those that lost inches I'll take that any day. For those who gained shake it off and refocus. Next week's weigh-in will end in a loss. Everyone have a great weekend and a bang of a holiday!

Happy Friday everyone, see some great results from all of you.. I am UP 7lbs..from last week after our cruise and going out to eat pre cruise and then again last night post cruise... I walked and even went to the fitness center and still gained more than I thought.. Oh well enjoyed every minute and dessert and frappacino and of course the self serve ice cream... Bermuda was just as beautiful as ever. Going to get back to it as we sail again in 3 months time... Take care and have a wonderful weekend Rob

I know what you mean. Thats why we go is to enjoy every minute. 7lbs on a 7day was routine for me for a long time. It comes off quick fortunately! Happy cruising and good luck prepping for the next one.

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Forums mobile app

WOW.. Some Great Loss's this week!

YOUR ALL DOING SO GOOD!

Those of us that stayed the same LEAST WE DIDN'T HAVE A GAIN. ( I stayed the same too)

The gain was for a good reason.. A CRUISE!

You'll get it off soon. Bet most is WATER WEIGHT!

Hope everyone has a good weekend be it a 2,3,4

day weekend.

Happy Canada Day today July 1st.. Jo and who else it might apply to.

Happy 4th of July to all of us that celebrate this day.

Those that live in the UK or else where you can

CELEBRATE with us ALL both Days! Why not?

shootr.. You sure had a fun and busy day. Do

you have Monday and Tuesday off to have

more fun?

Life and weight have their problems!!:eek:

Start of my trip, get in the car.. car is dead.

Need a new battery. So 2 1/2 hrs late in leaving.

Now.. WHY AND HOW? I gained more weight in 2 1/2 days gone then I did on the 30 day cruise.

What the heck?

I know no one said life is fair or easy!:(

OK no more venting.

.. Everyone have a FUN 4th of JULY! Stay Safe!

HI all!

I thought I'd already checked in but hadn't. I was down 0.8 lbs so nothing as good as a lot of you & not even back to my precruise weight yet but I'm not sweating it.:o

Have a nice 4th of July. I didn't take part in any of our Canada Day celebrations as the weather looked iffy, We're getting a lot of rain this year.

Prince Charles & Camilla were at a park about an hour from here but I didn't go there either thinking it would be too crowded.

~ Jo ~ :)