Cabins 7092, 7094, 7093, 7095

Jay19

We are considering booking an upcoming cruise in one of the above cabins but have not sailed in this area of the ship before. I looked on uktog's excellent spreadsheet to see if there were any noise or other issues, there was one comment for 7094 but nothing for the others. If anyone has sailed in any of these cabins and could give me any advice it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

We stayed in 7091 on our cruise In December. I did put it on uktog's cabin thread...it's the last entry!!

Anyway, it was a great cabin, very quiet, normal balcony. No noise problems at all. The even numbers are on the side of the laundry but I don't think they will have noise problems either.

We would be more than happy to have 7091 again. It was also very handy for the lifts(sorry, elevators).

We did have a couple of days of rough seas but that was no worse than anywhere else on the ship that we have been in.

Hope this helps.

Joyce

Thanks everyone for your comments. I was a little concerned as a couple of people had mentioned a humming noise in that area but I wasn't sure if it was in the corridor or the cabins. I don't particularly care in the day but wondered if it was bothersome at night when it is otherwise quiet. Anyway it is good to know that this seems like a good location. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Hi Jay19, we have room 7094 booked on Journey for 23rd June this year. Slightly alarmed to read there had been a comment about this room on uktogs 'spreadsheet' . Can you enlighten us please or maybe you have a link to the information?

Many thanks, Paul & Ann.

Thanks for that Jay19. Not too alarming. Actually we can only remember having starboard rooms on all our cruises on different cruiselines. Somehow I don't get lost, but there is no telling where I might find myself with a portside room! Ann

We have 7117 any feedback?

I found this on the Internet...someone complained about vibration in that stateroom.

Cabin review: V37010 Club Veranda Stateroom

Deck Plans

Much better than 7117 which I moved from (engine vibration). Cabins are NOT 5 Star. Balcony and bathroom are tiny.