Shadowfax Champagne and Lobster Cruise

Mtreas99

We had a great time on this trip and it is highly recommended. I have some photos and a brief review of our trip on my photo site at:

http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Caribbean-March-15-2010/Grenada-Shadowfax-Champagne/11693576_3XE3t#825046025_3sm66

We are on the Celebrity Summit in March 2015. This definitely looks like a "must do" excursion!!!! Fabulous pictures!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I looked into this excursion for my November 2014 cruise but they told me they are talks with Carnival to do the excursion for them and have it booked through the ship only.

I don't have a problem with that but the excursions are still not available on Carnival.com and now I'm looking into a Deep Sea Fishing trip on the island for the guys in our group. I'd much rather do this one.

I know its different cruiselines, but do you remember the costs you paid for this excursion? It seems to be to me that it may be a bit expensive so maybe I'll just do it on my own if my DH does go fishing :)

I looked into this excursion for my November 2014 cruise but they told me they are talks with Carnival to do the excursion for them and have it booked through the ship only.

I don't have a problem with that but the excursions are still not available on Carnival.com and now I'm looking into a Deep Sea Fishing trip on the island for the guys in our group. I'd much rather do this one.

I know its different cruiselines, but do you remember the costs you paid for this excursion? It seems to be to me that it may be a bit expensive so maybe I'll just do it on my own if my DH does go fishing :)

The Price on celebrity is $145 PP. We were unable to take the tour in November due to a conflict with the chefs table, but we are taking it in April 2014. We took a similar trip in St. Lucia, a snorkel and lobster sail and had a great time. In my opinion $145 is reasonable for a 6 hour sail with lobster lunch.

The Price on celebrity is $145 PP. We were unable to take the tour in November due to a conflict with the chefs table, but we are taking it in April 2014. We took a similar trip in St. Lucia, a snorkel and lobster sail and had a great time. In my opinion $145 is reasonable for a 6 hour sail with lobster lunch.

Thank you for the info. I emailed them again yesterday and they still don't have a contract with Carnival so at this point I'm on hold with the island excursions. If the fishing for the guys work out and it becomes available, maybe us ladies will go without them.