Drinks on Cruise

Ashleyoni

I am a first time cruiser and I will be leaving the end of June to a Caribbean cruise through Carnival Miracle. Is it true that drinks are 18% gratuity for each drink? It is true that I can buy a bottle on the ship because no gratuity is added to the bottle.? I didn't think that ships allow you to actually buy a bottle and bring back to your room... Does anyone know anything about Carnival Miracle rules on this...

Welcome to Cruise Critic. You are posting on a board intended for cabin selection questions. Questions specific to a cruise Line should be asked on the the board for that line. Carnival's board is located under Cruise Lines A-O.

The gratuity for drinks on all lines is 15%. You cannot buy a bottle on the ship and take it to your cabin. You can preorder from Bon Voyage and have it waiting for you in your cabin.

Folks on the Carnival board can give you more information. EM

Anytime you pay for any beverage, the 15% will be added. Doesn't matter if it's per drink or per bottle....they will add a tip to the charge!

Wrong. Tips are not added to bottles bought from the liquor store.

I am a first time cruiser and I will be leaving the end of June to a Caribbean cruise through Carnival Miracle. Is it true that drinks are 18% gratuity for each drink? It is true that I can buy a bottle on the ship because no gratuity is added to the bottle.? I didn't think that ships allow you to actually buy a bottle and bring back to your room... Does anyone know anything about Carnival Miracle rules on this...

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/Carnival-Bar-Menu/2012bar/Bar_menu.pdfADD 15% TO THE ABOVE PRICES.

Archived