Thank you in advance for answering our questions!

Will the new MUTS screen be in HD 1920P by 1080P? I know on the other Princess ships their MUTS screen is SD 854P by 480P. Hopefully in the future the other ships will have there MUTS screens updated. Also will there be broadcast of HD channels on the flat screens in the staterooms?

[quote name='Cinerama']Thank you in advance for answering our questions!

Will the new MUTS screen be in HD 1920P by 1080P? I know on the other Princess ships their MUTS screen is SD 854P by 480P. Hopefully in the future the other ships will have there MUTS screens updated. Also will there be broadcast of HD channels on the flat screens in the staterooms?[/quote]

They are advertising MUTS on the Royal as in HD. Hopefully, Rai will answer the question on HD in staterooms.

[quote name='hubofhockey']They are advertising MUTS on the Royal as in HD. Hopefully, Rai will answer the question on HD in staterooms.[/quote]

When they show a movie on MUTS, it should be from a Blu-ray disc not DVD. If its live sports, an HD channel would be nice.

I didn't think you could have HD channels without an hd box attached to each set but, we were in a hotel last year and they had HD and SD channels that you could select from.

Archived