Traveling to Barcelona in March and pan on staying their pre cruise for one night.. We are arriving early in the morning about 9 am... We are planning to do a hop on hop off bus, just so we can see alot in a short amount of time.. I like the idea that we can basically use this as our mode of transportation and walk to areas that we are interested in seeing. There seem to be two different lines running for about the same price, I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on which is better. They both have alot of the same spots however some are different. I will list below, please let me know if anyone has any input on this. Thanks so much Dawn
These are the stops that are different on each bus route, they both include about 25 additional stops.
East to West bus (22 euro) North to South bus (21 euro)
- Barceloneta - Gracia
- Platja del Bogatell - Sarria
- Nova mar bella - monestir de pedralbes
- forum - palau reial
- glories-torre agbar - football club
- hospital de la sta - francesc macia
- estacio de sants - macba-cccb
- camp nou - creu coberta
- placa pius XII - funicular de montjuic
- l'llla diagonal - place de la citadel zoo
- avinguda diagonal - pla de palau
I will be researching to see if they are they same, but any insight would be great additional information...