Formal Nights

brizzycaz

What nights are the 3 x formal nights on a 12 night Med cruise?:confused:

Your cruise would be very difficult to tell ahead of time what the nights will be since you have so many late port nights in the beginning of the cruise. I would guess two of the nights will be day 6 and day 11. Would not be surprised if you did not have a third one.

What nights are the 3 x formal nights on a 12 night Med cruise?:confused:

I too am wondering when they will be:confused:

I will be on the silhouette for a 12 night Med cruise in August

with just one sea day :eek:

Would also like to know when the connections party will be ?

Jackie

I too am wondering when they will be:confused:

I will be on the silhouette for a 12 night Med cruise in August

with just one sea day :eek:

Would also like to know when the connections party will be ?

Jackie

I would guess your's are going to be days 2, 9 and 11. You might want to check when the ship gets to Europe and find one of the roll calls for the same cruise as yours that is earlier than your cruise. Ask someone on that roll call for the formal nights.

Your cruise would be very difficult to tell ahead of time what the nights will be since you have so many late port nights in the beginning of the cruise. I would guess two of the nights will be day 6 and day 11. Would not be surprised if you did not have a third one.

I'm on the 12 nt Mediterranean Venice Cruise and asked this question a few months ago. I was told it could be one of the sea days (our first 2 days are sea days, then we another one a few days later) and then perhaps the day we depart Venice since we leave early afternoon. I too would love to know so we can plan the night we eat in a specialty restaurant.

Also, any ideas when the big "parade of waiters and baked alaska" is? I'd like to not miss that!

I'm on the 12 nt Mediterranean Venice Cruise and asked this question a few months ago. I was told it could be one of the sea days (our first 2 days are sea days, then we another one a few days later) and then perhaps the day we depart Venice since we leave early afternoon. I too would love to know so we can plan the night we eat in a specialty restaurant.

Also, any ideas when the big "parade of waiters and baked alaska" is? I'd like to not miss that!

On voyages of that length the formals are usually the second night out and the second to last night of the cruise with a third usually between the 6th and 9th night. The parade of waiters and famous backed Alaska is reserved for the last night of the voyage.

Cheers....

Usually they do the second day and the next to the last day. Third day would be up in the air. They very often have formal nights on port days although they do try to have them on sea days. Again to be sure, check a roll call before your cruise if there is one that is the same. Many of these cruise have different itineraries which could change things.

Usually they do the second day and the next to the last day. Third day would be up in the air. They very often have formal nights on port days although they do try to have them on sea days. Again to be sure, check a roll call before your cruise if there is one that is the same. Many of these cruise have different itineraries which could change things.

On our itinerary, our next to last day is in Italy and we are in port until 7 so I have a hard time seeing them using that as a formal night when many passengers will be out late or much too tired to worry about getting dolled up for formal night, especially if you have early seating. Actually our last 4 days are in port - Rome, Florence, Naples and Provence. It seems hard to predict...maybe once the cruises get started this season, we'll be able to make better guesses based on what past cruisers have done.

Archived