Mt Roberts Tramway Coupon

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:32 AM.
Kansas
134 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Is there any place other than the Tour Saver Book where one can obtain a 2 for 1 coupon for the Tramway? I have not been able to find one and that is the only coupon I still need and paying $99 for the book is not worth it to me.

Thanks in advance!

Leona
quad cities illinois
5,476 Posts
Joined Sep 2002
i dont know about the coupon book but i would not '' buy '' tickets for the tram ahead of time. if it is foggy at the top it is not worth going up for any kind of view. i am going up this next time and will buy a ticket when i get too juneau after i see what the weather is like. have a great cruise.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
DUSTY

norwegian pearl-glacier bay alaska 09/15/13- sister and friend--CANT WAIT
carnival spirit-tracy arm alaska 05/11-coworker
carnival spirit-tracy arm alaska 06/10-family cruise
carnival fantasy-western caribbean 9/09-solo
norwegian pearl-alaska glacier bay 05/09-solo
carnival victory-new england/canada 9/07-solo
carnival spirit-glacier bay 5/05-with a friend
carnival spirit-glacier bay 09/03

more or less in TX
10,419 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
Be careful about buying on Ebay or buying a used book in general as the very coupon you desire might be missing from the book. I second the advice about not buying your ticket to the tramway until you are judging the weather for yourself. Also do not buy in the morning if you intend to use the tramway in the afternoon as the weather may change. Cruise Critic has saved many people a lot of money on this.
Kansas
134 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Originally posted by Budget Queen
No, there aren't any other coupons. AND the entire book needs to be presented with toursaver. Only option you have is a used book purchase.
Thanks BQ, that's what I thought. Regardless of the weather we will go up the Tram if time permits due to the Nature Center and Rapture Exhibit, Mom's a wildlife junkie. Not interested in spending money on a book I only need for one coupon. Leona