Then cruise once on RCCL

shinely09

We started saling Regent (back when it was call Radisson) Seven Seas in our mid to late 20s. Love it. Then cruise once on RCCL, can't stand it. We did one on QE2 ok with it, just because has to get on a true oceanliner. But RSSC still the best. I do not think the lux. line is stuffy at all. If you need to be around other people your age to have fun then lux. line will not be for you. But if you enjoy the finer things in life and can afford it, try the lux. line you will be hooked!;) Oh, we did port intensive cruises (like Europe & Tahiti), by the time we got back to the ship and after dinner, I was so tired my husband had to drag me to the lounge to see any shows. Have fun!

<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

agreed re all-inclusive. i cant imagine doing a cruise where you have to pay for everything but certain food. i find it ridiculous that silversea is adding premium restaurants. the wine restaurants i could understand.

the one thing i can sometimes give to others is accommodations >

NCL - 3BR villas

RCI - 4BR suites, 1/2BR lofts

I agree that Silversea is shooting itself in the foot by adding another surcharge restaurant on the new Spirit. It was perhaps justifiable in Le Champagne considering the quality of the wines served, but an Asian restaurant? Come on. My prediction is there will be a very empty Asian restaurant and before long they'll drop the surcharge.

I agree that Silversea is shooting itself in the foot by adding another surcharge restaurant on the new Spirit. It was perhaps justifiable in Le Champagne considering the quality of the wines served, but an Asian restaurant? Come on. My prediction is there will be a very empty Asian restaurant and before long they'll drop the surcharge.

That would be good. I plan to boycott the surcharge restaurants on general principle.

Archived