NCL Promo codes?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:56 AM.
#1
Syracuse, NY USA
3,644 Posts
Joined Dec 2005
Anyone know where I can find the definitions for all the NCL Promo codes?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
59 days on NCL and still Bronze!

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night

Carnival Triumph 3/22/05 - 3/29/05- Eastern Caribbean,
Carnival Triumph 11/26/05 - 12/03/05- Western Caribbean,
Carnival Triumph 12/03/05 - 12/10/05-Eastern Caribbean,
HAL Ryndam 1/22/06 - 2/5/06-Southern Caribbean,
NCL Dream 9/20/06 - 10/07/06-London to Houston,
Celebrity Zenith 3/12/07 -3/23/07-Southern Caribbean,
NCL Dawn 10/28/07 - 11/11/07-Repositioning Caribbean,
NCL Dawn 11/02/08 - 11/15/08-Repositioning Caribbean
NCL Dawn 11/01/09 - 11/15/09-Repositioning Caribbean
#2
Syracuse, NY USA
3,644 Posts
Joined Dec 2005
I can't believe that with all the knowledgable folks on here no one had the discount codes!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
59 days on NCL and still Bronze!

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night

Carnival Triumph 3/22/05 - 3/29/05- Eastern Caribbean,
Carnival Triumph 11/26/05 - 12/03/05- Western Caribbean,
Carnival Triumph 12/03/05 - 12/10/05-Eastern Caribbean,
HAL Ryndam 1/22/06 - 2/5/06-Southern Caribbean,
NCL Dream 9/20/06 - 10/07/06-London to Houston,
Celebrity Zenith 3/12/07 -3/23/07-Southern Caribbean,
NCL Dawn 10/28/07 - 11/11/07-Repositioning Caribbean,
NCL Dawn 11/02/08 - 11/15/08-Repositioning Caribbean
NCL Dawn 11/01/09 - 11/15/09-Repositioning Caribbean
#3
8 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
i was wondering the same thing...I have found several sites that have codes for everything from casino offers to free pepsi products while on board, but none of them have seemed to work. I would appreciate it if anyone could help!
#4
New York, NY, USA
11,229 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
OK, I just spent a little time tracking down NCL promotion codes. Here's what I found. Be forewarned - I'm sure not all of these codes are currently valid. Also, many of these discount codes cannot be combined with others.

PGMIL = Military Discount. Military Appreciation Program discount is only applicable to cruise fare (excludes Non- Commissionable Fare portion). Military Appreciation Program is available to active or retired personnel and Veterans in the same stateroom ONLY. Rates include NCF. Gov't Taxes and Fees are additional.

PGUP = Union Discount. Union Program is available to active or retired AFL-CIO Union members in the same stateroom ONLY. Union discount is only applicable to cruise fare (excludes Non- Commissionable Fare portion).

PGHOT = Discount on select sailings

PGAXV = American Express, up to $200 OBC, for select 2009 sailings, expired booking window

PG1DAY = Discount on select sailings, one-day sale

PGPTP10 = Pity the Procrastinator sale

PGPOP = Pepsi promotion

DMPP6 = Latitudes discount

DMLAT = Latitudes discount

PGAOXC = American Express OBC

PG6 = Early booking/discount rate off brochure rate

PGBRO = Full brochure rate

PGWAVE = NCL OBC

PGVO = Visa discount

TIILT = Interline rate discount

TAWLCN = NCL OBC


#6
Syracuse, NY USA
3,644 Posts
Joined Dec 2005
Thanks John, That's what I was looking for.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
59 days on NCL and still Bronze!

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night

Carnival Triumph 3/22/05 - 3/29/05- Eastern Caribbean,
Carnival Triumph 11/26/05 - 12/03/05- Western Caribbean,
Carnival Triumph 12/03/05 - 12/10/05-Eastern Caribbean,
HAL Ryndam 1/22/06 - 2/5/06-Southern Caribbean,
NCL Dream 9/20/06 - 10/07/06-London to Houston,
Celebrity Zenith 3/12/07 -3/23/07-Southern Caribbean,
NCL Dawn 10/28/07 - 11/11/07-Repositioning Caribbean,
NCL Dawn 11/02/08 - 11/15/08-Repositioning Caribbean
NCL Dawn 11/01/09 - 11/15/09-Repositioning Caribbean
#8
NY, NY
5,871 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
Originally posted by johnql
OK, I just spent a little time tracking down NCL promotion codes. Here's what I found. Be forewarned - I'm sure not all of these codes are currently valid. Also, many of these discount codes cannot be combined with others.

PGMIL = Military Discount. Military Appreciation Program discount is only applicable to cruise fare (excludes Non- Commissionable Fare portion). Military Appreciation Program is available to active or retired personnel and Veterans in the same stateroom ONLY. Rates include NCF. Gov't Taxes and Fees are additional.

PGUP = Union Discount. Union Program is available to active or retired AFL-CIO Union members in the same stateroom ONLY. Union discount is only applicable to cruise fare (excludes Non- Commissionable Fare portion).

PGHOT = Discount on select sailings

PGAXV = American Express, up to $200 OBC, for select 2009 sailings, expired booking window

PG1DAY = Discount on select sailings, one-day sale

PGPTP10 = Pity the Procrastinator sale

PGPOP = Pepsi promotion

DMPP6 = Latitudes discount

DMLAT = Latitudes discount

PGAOXC = American Express OBC

PG6 = Early booking/discount rate off brochure rate

PGBRO = Full brochure rate

PGWAVE = NCL OBC

PGVO = Visa discount

TIILT = Interline rate discount

TAWLCN = NCL OBC


John,
Have always enjoyed your posts and all the help you've given here. But this time you've outdone yourself. Had no idea all these codes existed.
#9
Syracuse, NY USA
3,644 Posts
Joined Dec 2005
Originally posted by may1021
Just plugged in Union code and procrastinator code and got the same price...so much for discounts....

Unless the code is valid for your specific cruise, they won't have any effect.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
59 days on NCL and still Bronze!

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night

Carnival Triumph 3/22/05 - 3/29/05- Eastern Caribbean,
Carnival Triumph 11/26/05 - 12/03/05- Western Caribbean,
Carnival Triumph 12/03/05 - 12/10/05-Eastern Caribbean,
HAL Ryndam 1/22/06 - 2/5/06-Southern Caribbean,
NCL Dream 9/20/06 - 10/07/06-London to Houston,
Celebrity Zenith 3/12/07 -3/23/07-Southern Caribbean,
NCL Dawn 10/28/07 - 11/11/07-Repositioning Caribbean,
NCL Dawn 11/02/08 - 11/15/08-Repositioning Caribbean
NCL Dawn 11/01/09 - 11/15/09-Repositioning Caribbean
#11
New York, NY, USA
11,229 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
Originally posted by woozlebear
Any idea what these codes mean UPKSC, UKNCTR,CSLBO. There are showing on a booking made in the UK.

Susan
Can't find a thing about those codes. When I compiled the codes, I ran across several others that were undefined, so I omitted them, but these codes could very well be UK-specific.

To those who thanked me, your positive replies are much appreciated. Glad I could help.
#12
Kent UK
394 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Originally posted by johnql
Can't find a thing about those codes. When I compiled the codes, I ran across several others that were undefined, so I omitted them, but these codes could very well be UK-specific.

To those who thanked me, your positive replies are much appreciated. Glad I could help.
Thank you for looking.

Susan
#13
Wellington, FL
1,355 Posts
Joined Aug 2005
I checked our cruise on the NCL website using a few of the codes listed above:

PGBRO; $3600 pp (full rate)
PGUP: $1760 pp (union discount)
$1850 pp (website price AD)
#14
Ottawa, On, Canada
1,374 Posts
Joined Dec 2004
I'm pricing the Dawn for Oct 4th on the NCL website.
I put in the PGPOP code and the price went UP by $100 per person.

That's pretty expensive for a FREE soda card.!!

Lois
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Previous Cruises
MSC Splendida Med, B2B Dec 2016
NCL Breakaway Feb 2016 14 day
NCL Epic May 2015 Med, Bday cruise
NCL Pearl Feb 2015 Eastern Carib
NCL Sky Feb 2015 Bahamas
NCL Star April 2013 from NOLA
MSC Magnifica Aug 2012 Baltics/Russia
NCL Dawn 10 day Feb-Mar 2012
NCL Jewel Oct 2011
NCL Pearl Feb 2011
MSC Fantasia Dec 2010 New Years Med cruise
RC Legend of the Seas May 2010 Asia
NCL Jewel Nov 2009 sisters cruise
Celebrity Summit April 2009 TA
MSC Orchestra Mar 2008 Med cruise
Carnival Victory B2B Jan 2007
Land trip to Italy March 2006
NCL Sea Feb 2005
Celebrity Horizon Nov 2004
Canrival Paradise Feb 2004
Carnival Paradise March 2003 with DD
#15
Kansas City
2 Posts
Joined Oct 2009
Originally posted by johnql
OK, I just spent a little time tracking down NCL promotion codes. Here's what I found. Be forewarned - I'm sure not all of these codes are currently valid. Also, many of these discount codes cannot be combined with others.

PGMIL = Military Discount. Military Appreciation Program discount is only applicable to cruise fare (excludes Non- Commissionable Fare portion). Military Appreciation Program is available to active or retired personnel and Veterans in the same stateroom ONLY. Rates include NCF. Gov't Taxes and Fees are additional.

PGUP = Union Discount. Union Program is available to active or retired AFL-CIO Union members in the same stateroom ONLY. Union discount is only applicable to cruise fare (excludes Non- Commissionable Fare portion).

PGHOT = Discount on select sailings

PGAXV = American Express, up to $200 OBC, for select 2009 sailings, expired booking window

PG1DAY = Discount on select sailings, one-day sale

PGPTP10 = Pity the Procrastinator sale

PGPOP = Pepsi promotion

DMPP6 = Latitudes discount

DMLAT = Latitudes discount

PGAOXC = American Express OBC

PG6 = Early booking/discount rate off brochure rate

PGBRO = Full brochure rate

PGWAVE = NCL OBC

PGVO = Visa discount

TIILT = Interline rate discount

TAWLCN = NCL OBC

It looks like the PGUP code will give me a bit of a price break. Has anyone officially used it? Any chance they actually do anything to verify you're in the Union?
#16
New York, NY, USA
11,229 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
Originally posted by zukkobaby
It looks like the PGUP code will give me a bit of a price break. Has anyone officially used it? Any chance they actually do anything to verify you're in the Union?
Yes, you're supposed to provide proof of union membership at the time of booking (e.g., union card).
#20
East Coast US
1,504 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
We booked for next May and got union discount. Paid the deposit with AM Ex. If we pay rest with AM Ex., how do we get the discount? Is it too late? Did we have to go thru the Am Ex. TA. We booked direct with NCL. Thanks.