Just Back From The Majesty

BDODDS

I have to say after reading about the Majesty on this board I did not think I would like the Majesty BUT I loved it!! My husband and I had a blast. The ship was clean, the staff very friendly, as they went overbaord :) to do for us it seemed. As for the food and the "smell" that you read about on here we had none of that. Did not smell and the food was good. Yes the sea did get rocky one night but it was not that bad. The only why I could see someone having a bad time on this ship is if they stayed in the cabin and did not do a thing. Also we pulled into Charleston at 6:30 and was off the ship at 7:15, had no problems at all. I say if you are looking for a great cruise out of Charleston South Carolina this is it!!!!

I am glad you enjoyed the cruise. I have heard mostly good things, and I'm pretty sure this will be a blast like my past two cruises.

The Majesty is not a large ship by today's megaliner standards, but that is not a bad thing... it's plenty big for me. I went on Carnival's Holiday and Jubilee, which are identical in design, and while smaller like the Majesty, I enjoyed every moment and did not have to wait in any lines.

What is the gym like? What kinds of food are available on the buffett? What time did you board? Am I asking enough questions? Our cruise leaves Jan 1 - can't wait !!!

:D

The gym was small but very nice and very clean. I only had the buffett twice, and both times it was good. One day is was all kinds of tacos and mexican food and the other was chicken and veggies. I got to Charleston at 12:30 and was on the ship and had all my bags in my room and was on deck 10 by 1:45. I could not believe it because of all the things I had read on here but I had a very sweet person give me so tips that had been on the Majesty before and it when just like clock work. They have a express disembarkment and I was off the ship and in my car by 7:30am!! You are going to love it!! They had great shows, Rudi Macaggi and Kevin Jordan just great!!! You could not ask for a better cruise director and staff!!

Glad to hear a good review. Dec. 11 is my first NCL cruise. The price and location made it impossible to resist. It is also my 10 year annv. on Dec. 17, so it fit perfectly. I'm married to RDH in this board.

I hope it will be decorated for Christmas. The whole time I was putting up my tree, I was wondering if they would have one for us...even if it is a palm tree.:)

My husband and I will br on the Dec. 11 curise also. Iknow there is a captains gala that is formal if you want to attend. It is on Sunday night. There is a roll call for the Dec 11 cruise. We are trying to get together sometime on the cruise. To get to the roll call go to boards, then click on ncl roll call.

Archived