Is it true?

Sea Babe

Hey everyone,

Is it true that i can bring my own wine on board STAR???

I don't why the cruiseline would allow that... but if it's true.. that'd be WONDERFUL..

ps.. i also heard in every cabin there is an empty mini fridge...

Thanks alot,

SB :)

if you plan to bring [wine] to the dinner table the waiters may charge you a corkage fee.
On the other hand they generally do not charge to open your wine and serve it to you
I love these boards! :)

Wine that you bring aboard yourself and carry into the dining room can be assessed a $10 corkage fee. Sometimes your waiter will waive the fee. It helps to have purchased cocktails and/or wine in the dining room previously.

The following is from the Princess Web Site...

>>>ALCOHOL POLICY

Passengers under 21 years of age are not permitted to purchase or consume alcohol onboard a Princess vessel. Duty-free alcohol is available for purchase from our onboard gift shop, where it may be picked up on the last day of your cruise.

Alcohol purchased at any port of call, including the port of embarkation, may not be consumed onboard. It will be collected at the gangway for safekeeping and delivered to your stateroom on the last day of your cruise, prior to your disembarkation. You may bring wine or champagne onboard to celebrate special occasions. If consumed in the dining rooms or alternative restaurants, each bottle will be subject to a $10 corkage fee.<<<

Enjoy!!!

Archived